• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Is this a Beta World ?? Next Fellowship Adventures ??

DeletedUser724

I just see a "news" in Game world

new FA start in Sept 21...

I always suppose beta world has all events start earlier (under testing event ) or at the same time (no further test event ) as game world ..

There is no "news" in beta world...

I doubt whether beta world is no longer a place to test....

will beta world has FA in Sept 21..if yes, why we do not get any news ??

DeletedUser118

To me it seems like they are no longer testing it, so that's why this is only running on the live worlds.

DeletedUser1777

We have been told they just test fixed issues in live. Nothing relevant has changed in Adventures yet.

Don't forget, technical-wise Inno can't run Adventure and Event at the same time. So we might get something real to test (halloween will be soon) ;)

DeletedUser

We have been told they want to do this :mad:-FA every fortnight, so it's not for testing fixed issues on live. It's just the way InnoGames wants to go :rolleyes:

DeletedUser724

the 1st FA get something wrong after testing

so they push 2nd FA with amendment

game world 1st FA, in fact, is identical to 2nd FA in beta world

so basically FA pass the test and offically launch in beta and game world

it is similar to tournament which hold weekly in beta and game world

FA is similar event that may hold at the same time in game world and beta world

I just doubt ...what is happening when I see annoucementin game world w/o announcement in beta world

it may means we get another "date' wrong, FA will also start in Sept 21

If there is event coming as described in post 4 ....we will not have FA due to that event need to test
however, as FA is skipped, at least Inno should provide an annoucnement showing there is no FA this week in beta world due to some special arrangement

as a player in beta world and game world
the annoucement in game world do not comply with beta world
if there is a FA in Sept 21 in beta world, that mean we have a bug in beta world
But we get no information whether we have FA or not....

that is why i use topic

"Is that a beta world ?" becos the procedure they are handling news, to me, is not like a beta world..
they do not want us to know...how can we test whether there is a bug or not

TomatoeHu

My guess : Not testing FA's on Beta removes the disadvantage to live fellowships that do not have members in the beta world helping them get a head - it will be a more level playing field for live servers

However, the release notes on Live states we should "start planning which routes to take as a fellowship" - FA's were supposed to be different every time so how would we know before day one which routes we wanted to take? And will all the badges needed, be the same to accomplish the second adventure? Its a bit false to present it to live that way if on day one we are not making Dwarven Brew badges and need more then the same 22 badges for green route stage 1.... How can i ask my fellowship to start planning a route if we don't even know if the COLOR of the routes would even hold the same types of badge requests??

At Inno Games :
If we are to believe what the release notes are saying - this adventure will be the same as the last one and that goes against your original release on FA's - that all would be different. If the only thing changing this go around on live servers is the prizes - acceptable, but please - a little clarity on what you think we could be preparing for in advance with our fellowships - Can Inno at least confirm badge types, quantities and routes will all remain the same?!?!
Otherwise we can prepare for nothing and you should change your wording on the release notes.

Marindor

Hi guys,

In fact the answers that were given in the first few posts of this thread are correct: Fellowship Adventures are a recurring element in the game, very much like the tournaments. Although indeed badge requirements and rewards will constantly change and some improvements will still be made, it won't be necessary to Beta test each and every one of them. We will not reveal exact requirements and rewards before each live release, it will be the same surprise for everyone although by now you should have some idea about what to do for which badges, who in your fellowship does what kind of productions and so on. This means you'll be perfectly able to discuss some kind of strategy even without knowing the exact numbers of required badges for each route :)

Also we can already inform you that in a few days we will be testing a very different event on Beta. Stay tuned for more news on that! ;)

DeletedUser724

Hi guys,

In fact the answers that were given in the first few posts of this thread are correct: Fellowship Adventures are a recurring element in the game, very much like the tournaments. Although indeed badge requirements and rewards will constantly change and some improvements will still be made, it won't be necessary to Beta test each and every one of them. We will not reveal exact requirements and rewards before each live release, it will be the same surprise for everyone although by now you should have some idea about what to do for which badges, who in your fellowship does what kind of productions and so on. This means you'll be perfectly able to discuss some kind of strategy even without knowing the exact numbers of required badges for each route :)

Also we can already inform you that in a few days we will be testing a very different event on Beta. Stay tuned for more news on that! ;)

Just in short

do beta world has a FA in Sept 21 like game world (annouce earlier to player that next FA is coming ) ?

if yes, is there another "recurring bug" in "date" in beta world that the "news" show nothing

DeletedUser1163

Does anyone know when the next Fellowship Adventure is? I've been sending out my
pesky Cornish Pixies to bring back some intel but they haven't found anything out yet.

Marindor

Does anyone know when the next Fellowship Adventure is? I've been sending out my
pesky Cornish Pixies to bring back some intel but they haven't found anything out yet.

We have no date for a next FA on Beta yet. On the Live cities, the next round will start today :)

DeletedUser

LoL, FA starts on Live (NL1) and nobody can begin because of a bug, everything is already filled and locked. :rolleyes:

Deleted User - 86059

Please would you report any live server problems in the live forums please as this forum is for Beta issues.... Thanks for your help ;)

DeletedUser607

Please would you report any live server problems in the live forums please as this forum is for Beta issues.... Thanks for your help ;)

usually yes...

but.

this is the beta server. things are tested here for a purpose: to prevent what's happening right now on the live servers. here, everyone expects something unexpected to happen. hamster strike, somebody at inno derping, whatever.

so, I have no clue where you want to go from now on. my opinion: go back to the original plan, and test everything on beta before it goes to live. and if someone is unhappy with the idea that beta-players receive 5 magical mana huts with 5 subsequent FA-tests... that just happens.

DeletedUser2182

A friend told me the same "they are not testing because it was tested already".
Well, it seems they changed things. So guys, if you make any changes, please test those new changes once again... That "let's do it", "oh no, we got an issue, let's do this tomorrow", "oh no, we will not do this any soon" was embarrassing to the very least. People come to Beta to help preventing embarrassments. ;)