• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Is there any point in Tier 1 Manufactories when you hit Tier 2?

DeletedUser

Tier 2 don't seem to need Tier 1 materials and neither do houses or workshops .. so can most Tier 1 manufactories be deleted? Just keep a couple for some research activation needs?

DeletedUser

when you drive with your mouse over the researching you will see that Khebeln write always the trueness :eek:

DeletedUser

If you want to advance in the research tree, you better keep those tier 1 buildings ^^

DeletedUser58

You can definitely lower the number of goods buildings for tier 1 you have though. I've tried trading tier 2 for tier 1 goods and they seem to be far more accepted than tier 1 goods for tier 1 goods --- I think because most folks were trying to produce tier 1 goods all by themselves (or buy from wholesaler) but once you hit tier 2 goods it's far harder to do that and not at all productive (if you're trying to produce all tier 2 goods by yourself, stop now, it's really not worth your time, space, and resources; just trade even if at a ratio with favors the other party).

DeletedUser136

(if you're trying to produce all tier 2 goods by yourself, stop now, it's really not worth your time, space, and resources; just trade even if at a ratio with favors the other party

I'm producing T3 goods, have exactly ONE discovered neighbor who is producing at the T2 (and we both have a silk boost), and have literally no other way to get things above T1 other than to use the wholesaler or do it myself... so unfortunatly I currently have 9 different goods being produced in my city.

Hopefully neighborhoods will be cleared of inactives soon, and when they are and I have players to trade with, I will completely agree what I'm currently doing is not very efficient.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser126

You can definitely lower the number of goods buildings for tier 1 you have though. I've tried trading tier 2 for tier 1 goods and they seem to be far more accepted than tier 1 goods for tier 1 goods --- I think because most folks were trying to produce tier 1 goods all by themselves (or buy from wholesaler) but once you hit tier 2 goods it's far harder to do that and not at all productive (if you're trying to produce all tier 2 goods by yourself, stop now, it's really not worth your time, space, and resources; just trade even if at a ratio with favors the other party).

Dont lower the amount of buildings to much, later on you will need it not only for research, but exploration and buildings and in big quantities 1000-3000. So if you will do that you might cry later on. One of the bottlenecks for me at moment is lack of tier 1 and 3 materials :D

DeletedUser126

I'm producing T3 goods, have exactly ONE discovered neighbor who is producing at the T2 (and we both have a silk boost), and have literally no other way to get things above T1 other than to use the wholesaler or do it myself... so unfortunatly I currently have 9 different goods being produced in my city.

Hopefully neighbourhoods will be cleared of inactives soon, and when they are and I have players to trade with, I will completely agree what I'm currently doing is not very efficient.

I only have katak literally few squares from me to trade with T3 but hes not really putting much of trades for it at all sadly :(

DeletedUser136

Dont lower the amount of buildings to much, later on you will need it not only for research, but exploration and buildings

He's right. Just one example of why to keep producing whatever you can...

- to upgrade an elf house from level 9 to level 10 you need coins and supplies, plus 40 elixir, 35 magic dust and 45 gems for each (all T3)
- to upgrade an elf house from level 10 to level 11 you need coins and supplies, plus 65 marble, 60 steel and 70 planks for each (all T1)

https://beta.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Residence

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just got to level 9 barracks .. requiring around 2k of each level 1 good .. somewhat challenging in the current trading environment.

DeletedUser58

As you develop your city you can A) acquire more relics and increase your boost B) upgrade your goods buildings. You can produce a good number of tier 1 goods with a lower number of goods buildings and you can even trade tier 2 goods for tier 1 goods --- even though you may have inactive neighbors your trading range keeps growing as you develop yourself. Thus you certainly don't need the same number of goods buildings as when you're only producing tier 1.

So, don't stop producing, but you can definitely sacrifice a few of your tier 1 goods buildings. Though it clearly varies from player to player, maybe some were only using a few tier 1 goods buildings and have nothing to get rid of, others may not have someone to trade with a certain goods type, etc.

DeletedUser136

you certainly don't need the same number of goods buildings as when you're only producing tier 1.
I must disagree as I still need all of mine. Actually a few more would be even better for me, but I only built 6 for my boosted T1 good to begin with. It's different for everyone

DeletedUser58

That would make a difference then, I was using 9 for my boosted tier 1 goods. Now I currently have 7 though I could work with less and have been planning on selling at least 3 or 4, but am waiting to research things first as I wouldn't like my rank to drop in the meantime by selling these and not replacing them with anything.

DeletedUser231

very interesting discussion. Thank you for all the advice. I think as time goes by, Innogames will have to address this trading with players item. It seems many players just sit in their little villages and say and do nothing that is of a benefit to anyone.

Only a small percentage is actually trading, reading and responding to mails.

I cannot get anyone to answer my mails. I am going to conduct a mail test. Mail all active players and see who answers me back.

So far I am getting bitterly disappointed in the response.

There is a guy directly above me, highly active and we both visit each other....I offered to help him with trades but NIL response to my mails...

I am very tempted to go a little bits ballistic on him, but he is not worth the WRAITH of MUFF-MUFF...BARKING at me.....I is scared of his Bite...:p

DeletedUser126

very interesting discussion. Thank you for all the advice. I think as time goes by, Innogames will have to address this trading with players item. It seems many players just sit in their little villages and say and do nothing that is of a benefit to anyone.

Only a small percentage is actually trading, reading and responding to mails.

I cannot get anyone to answer my mails. I am going to conduct a mail test. Mail all active players and see who answers me back.

So far I am getting bitterly disappointed in the response.

There is a guy directly above me, highly active and we both visit each other....I offered to help him with trades but NIL response to my mails...

I am very tempted to go a little bits ballistic on him, but he is not worth the WRAITH of MUFF-MUFF...BARKING at me.....I is scared of his Bite...:p

I know what you mean, game right now is very antisocial :p

There are at least 10-15 mails to me from different people every day and i reply to all of them reasonably quick, not to mention visiting 70+ people every day for motivation. I could seriously use some easier way to motivate people lol :D

DeletedUser

We should remember that many people playing on this server are not fluent in English. When the game goes live this developer has historically setup many language specific servers. If they repeat themselves the utilization of the social aspects of the game should improve.

DeletedUser231

We should remember that many people playing on this server are not fluent in English. When the game goes live this developer has historically setup many language specific servers. If they repeat themselves the utilization of the social aspects of the game should improve.

You realize you just pointed out the very obvious. A few words, when I speak to a English speaking player and he is not interested even though I offer him help and offer a working partnership everyone loses. I am increasingly becoming upset at the lack of communication in this game. It is actually causing me to be angry. I contacted ALL the players around me, NIL, ZILCH, NADDA communication back.

That is very sad. Last few days visitations are almost nil. I visit everyone I have discovered. I have directly mailed all my Discovered players....and I have played everyone of innogames on many international servers. If I can cope with their language they can grow up and cope with this game and try try try try trey...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I AM GETTING VERY UPSET