• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Is anyone else having trouble logging in?

DeletedUser136

Tonight (it's a time zone thing) I'm having a lot of difficulty logging in to the game. I have the login page bookmarked but it's not taking me to the normal page... it takes me to a login screen that no longer requires a Beta key but also doesn't work. I actually have to refresh a few times to get the correct/current log in screen to appear. I don't know if it's just me or not :confused:

DeletedUser

I can't get in today. It told me there was a validation problem, I presumed I had my password wrong and changed it. Still cannot get in.
Same as you, I bookmarked it but the page it has given me will not let me in.

DeletedUser136

http://zz1.elvenar.com/game/index?login=1&ref= which is the bookmark I've had since day one. It worked fine until I posted this question... now when I click it, instead of going to https://beta.elvenar.com/page I get a very similar URL most of the time which has /noresponse at the end (as soon as it happens again I'll save a copy) and my login screen is completely different. As I said, no Beta key required on the new screen... and yes, if I delete the 'noresponse' out of the URL then I get the correct screen and can login :eek:

This is the screen that pops up that doesn't work. I at least screen-printed that. lol
iK2Mlnm.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser236

I have troubles logging in at the moment.. I was in a fight and got session invalid and got thrown out of the game..
Trying to log in gives this
NxZ32u5.png

After rewriting my password a few times I managed to get in.. But if I hit play I get this

GxPp4ml.png

Tried hitting play on my phone and tablet but get the same white screen, so it's not an issue with my computer o_O

If you keep trying you eventually get in though..

DeletedUser119

yes, same for me.
the new update is probably coming ;)

DeletedUser141

I also am having trouble logging in. It goes to 64% then stops and has been like this for hours.

DeletedUser283

been kicked out 2 times already today, and it prooves quite hard to get back in;
it would be nice if downtime was announced on the forum when it happens :)

DeletedUser43

Thanks for reporting the issue! It looks like several players encounter the same problem with the loading bar: it only goes up to 64%. Please check this thread (click) for updates on the issue. :)