• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Invisible Cities

DeletedUser118

Game version:v1.18.3-(ed3dc9d) (2016-11-10 9:45)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 49.0.2
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.207
Operating System: Win10
Account name: Katzenprinz
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
Half of my neighbors and fellows cities are invsible. Reload or even restarting the browser doesn't help at all.

Expected situation:
Visible cities!

Reproduction Steps:
1. Enter Game
2. Go to world map
3. choose a city and enter

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• mooo.jpg
    mooo.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 161

DeletedUser118

Hmm, today it worked all fine again. This is really strange. :confused:

Dony

King of Bugs
did you tried to wait in that city for 30s-60s? usually it loads but really late, i have this experience on low end PC with low internet connection

DeletedUser1681

Occasionally, let's say once a week, I have something like that. When I click the neighbourhood help icon I might be able to locate something to click. This happens both here and local server, refreshing doesn't help neither does the zoom in and out trick that used to help last summer when there were problems. And next day all is well again.
I have somehow related this problem to connection speed, I myself have a 8M dsl connection which isn't fast but not the slowest either. It doesn't seem to be the whole answer though as the rest of the game plays fluently, so maybe connection to some graphics server.

I'm using IE 11.447.14393.0
23.0.0.207 Flash

DeletedUser118

did you tried to wait in that city for 30s-60s? usually it loads but really late, i have this experience on low end PC with low internet connection

I was out of the room for quite a bit and no difference. Also both my connection and PC are definitely not "low". ^^

Yesterday was the first time after the bug with the city ages ago where I experienced something like this. Gladly it didn't occure today.

ophion

This happens to me if I use Internet Explorer as a browser. When I use Firefox or Chrome I don't seem to have this issue.

DeletedUser118

This morning the larger cities sure needed a moment to show up, the smaller ones were no problem though.