• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented Invest in the Wonder of a player that isn't neighbor or confrere !

DeletedUser

Why can not invest in the Wonder of a player that we did not discover ?
This introduces a great inequality in the game!
Most of my neighbors are inactive. In my brotherhood , all players (except for one ) that are least developed me. How to win relics by investing in a Wonder in this case ?
We must make possible investment on Wonders of players who are not neighbors or colleagues ! Perhaps by creating a system like friends in FOE (since the Wonders approach the GM system )
Thanks for response.

DeletedUser651

I agree. Anything that depends on you having neighbors will necessarily be unfair. Some people have tons of neighbors, others are in a wasteland.

DeletedUser

I disagree, because people will do dozen of multiaccounts

DeletedUser778

You can only invest in Ancient Wonders if you have already researched the technology yourself, meaning that once you unlock the Ancient Wonder for your race, you can immediately start to invest in Human/Elven Ancient Wonders but you will only be able to invest in Dwarven Ancient Wonders after researching the corresponding technology!
If they are in the mood to play multiple accounts to the end of chapter iv, to be able to invest in the useless first wonders, or even play multiple accounts to the end of chapter vi to invest in dwarven wonders I think they deserved it :p

DeletedUser43

It should already be possible to donate Knowledge Points to the Ancient Wonder of an undiscovered player. Therefore, I'll change this thread to "Implemented". If you're not able to donate KP to the Ancient Wonder of a player that isn't a member of your fellowship or isn't discovered in your neighbourhood yet, please let us know in the Bugs Forum (click). :)