• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Invest 10 Knowledge Points into any kind of Ancient Wonder

DeletedUser2957

Invest 10 Knowledge Points into any kind of Ancient Wonder, that is what the assingment says. I don have a AW myself so went to one of my neighbors and gave 10 points from a Instant i had. Then used single points seven of them, they are not added to the assingment. English is not my first language, but i read it as i can lay point to anyone? Am i reading it wrong?

Thanks.

Verde

You've read it correctly. It's already been reported and confirmed as a bug:
Confirmed [28017] Invest 10KP quest doesn't work
Have the same problem and just opened a problem ticket with Customer Support. Let's see what they say.

DeletedUser2957

It was already reported sorry, i guess someone has to delete this one.

Sorry once again

DeletedUser2876

Same problem here. I see that it's an official bug. Am stuck on Mermaid quest until resolution.

DeletedUser2953

No, you're not :) Open a support ticket and the moderators will finish it for you.
I have the same problem and the support said, I should look at the forum to know, when there is something new with this bug. :(

DeletedUser2943

Ich habe das gleiche Problem, kann die 10 WP nicht abliefern, da ich das Antike Wunder noch nicht frei geschaltet habe.
Daher kann ich die Aufgabe nicht lösen.

zFHKMmuF.jpg

DeletedUser

Ich habe das gleiche Problem, kann die 10 WP nicht abliefern, da ich das Antike Wunder noch nicht frei geschaltet habe.

zFHKMmuF.jpg
contact support, they will help you
Kontaktieren Sie den Support, er wird Ihnen helfen.

Deleted User - 86059

Again please remember English only in the forum :)

Translation =

I have the same problem, can not deliver the 10 WP, because I have not unlocked the Ancient Wonders yet.
Therefore, I can not solve the task.