• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Inventory - missing level for production buildings

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.100-beta.2-(fee48d6) (2020-02-27 11:38)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 73.0.1 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.330
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:

Production buildings (workshops, manufactories, etc) in inventory missing their levels, its impossible to know what level a building is. Event buildings have chapter icon in top left corner. This is especially important to know for quests in events which asks for building on certain level.

Expected:
In top left corner there should be yellow star icon with level of building next to it, like everywhere else in the game

Reproduction steps:
1. Open inventory/summoning tab
2. Observe any production buildings and try to find out which levels they are

Attachments

• inve.png
    inve.png
    547.6 KB · Views: 110

DeletedUser2690

Mine shows in both Chrome and Firefox, with HTML enabled and with FlashPlayer. The picture shows Firefox with FlashPlayer.

summonings inventory FF FP.JPG

Heymrdiedier

If you ask me, this is not a bug but rather feedback.
Its not like it suddenly stopped working, they just never implemented the level of manufactories.
:)

I agree with you that it's annoying you cant tell tho. I just look at the image and then look at the wiki to see what level it corresponds with :p

Dony

King of Bugs
well it depends, missing image despite of the fact it exist and game works is still a bug

Heymrdiedier

well it depends, missing image despite of the fact it exist and game works is still a bug
how do you mean it exists? I've only seen chapter flags, but never seen building levels indications before, or am I missing something obvious?

DeletedUser2690

The problem does exist only on buildings teleported back into inventory as shown in the picture below. This is not a bug and will be forwarded as feedback.

summonings inventory 2.JPG

Deleted User - 81190

In the meantime, if anyone struggles with this, you can find out the level of teleported buildings by looking at tooltip of benefits/requirements (in browser at least). E.g. if my residence shows 4700 pop I know that this is L35. But I fully agree, this needs to be implemented.

maxiqbert

In the meantime, if anyone struggles with this, you can find out the level of teleported buildings by looking at tooltip of benefits/requirements (in browser at least). E.g. if my residence shows 4700 pop I know that this is L35. But I fully agree, this needs to be implemented.
in the same fashion, you can tell the level of a manufacture by the pop it uses up (at least, you can easily compare several in your inventory this way, to get the highest (or lowest)