• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Internal error when starting fight

ThaMartin

I just got an internal error as soon as I started a fight and the game automatically reloaded. When reloaded, a pack of my sword dancers (12) was lost.

DeletedUser18

Did the error contain any other information? Any details you may have noticed could be helpful including what you were doing right before going to fight, thank you.

ThaMartin

I was exploring the map and started a fight on this sector. I had 4 full packs of 12 sword dancers and one of 7 and as soon as I assigned them all and hit the "start" button, the error showed up. It said "internal error" with a standard error-text which I believe started with "The system caused..." and then te game reloaded in my town. When I went to fight again, I noticed that a pack of 12 sword dancers were lost, so I only had 3 packs of 12 and the pack of 7 left.

DeletedUser18

When the system restarted, did it take you to an active battle or just to your city?

DeletedUser91

Similar thing happened to me as well. I was in battle, clicked to "Finish battle automatically" then the game crashed and restarted, but I got a window soon it's loaded for choosing either surrending or continue battle. Cliked to continue and I didn't loose a unit, it was in that state when crashed.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Was this a one-off occurrence, or is this still happening for anyone since the update to 0.9?

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks ThaMartin - I'll move this thread to archive, but leave it open, so if it happens again, please do post here.