• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Interesting info from app update description

Status
Not open for further replies.

FieryArien

It seems I can’t copy the text, sorry - here’s the screenshot.
555CA334-B32A-4FCA-99A5-2AC3BB18B4BD.jpeg

Does anyone already know anything about this supposedly new use for rune shards?

CrazyWizard

Holy crap!

Can you put any shard in any wonder or only golden abyss shards in a golden abyss?
I still gave like 42910 spare shards atm

Karvest

I guess "specific AW" means runes should be the same type. But even with this restriction that's still a huge amount of KP out of nowhere for old players. May be I' wrong in interpreting client files or rates would be adjusted before the release of that feature.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I believe the 15kp wonder trains will become 15kp TGVs or faster.
A lot of older players have a couple hundreds on most ancient wonders.

edeba

I think it is a great idea to help FS members to upgrade useful AWs. Unfortunately with how broken the formula is a lot will never be useful, and trying to spend them could end up being harmful to players' games.

Enevhar Aldarion

Only if you can use them, I got like 5000 golden abyss runes, guess I could trash it and rebuild it several times over lol

Put 10 of them in a new player's level 1 Abyss and get the top chest and get back some AKs that you can use on any of your AWs. If nothing about this changes, a lot of early chapter players are going to get their AWs power-leveled by high chapter players.

Heffernan

First reaction was "that's great"

...but after a little consideration i started to get pessimistic. I mean how many times have they nerfed something that has been "great" to begin with. AWs, event prizes, or game functionality. I actually feel worried that this might happen...
...Unfortunately with how broken the formula is a lot will never be useful, and trying to spend them could end up being harmful to players' games.
... it might take a while before someone notices that something has become a lot harder after "magically" quick leveling an AW, but if it did happen would it be the first time ?

If I remember correctly people have been asking for a way to use extra runes and such, and this is developers answer to that, but then they look at the info how players actually use the option...

Ok, this is just the pessimist in me talking, if they have it in update info they might be going forward, we'll see what happens next. Who knows maybe it turns into something like portal profit spells which help you to fast track many chapters.

Lovec Krys

@CrazyWizard Well, you're one of the biggest extremists in Elvenar. I have only over 400 rune shards of each wonder (less for newer wonders).
So with some exceptions like you, most of us will be able to:
Add 1-2 levels in each of their high wonders depending of wonder and it's level - if we can use rune shards in the same wonders.
Or
Level one, two or three wonders fully - if we can use rune shards in any wonder (i have around 9k shards total, or 90k wonder KP equivalent).
(counted if you use them in your own wonders).
And majority of players have less than i do.
My beta city has 160 rune shards max, so i would say that most players have stock more similar to my beta than my main or even yours.

Droopy

This would be a nice feature i also would like to be able to brake a runeshard into 10 broken shards :)

CrazyWizard

@CrazyWizard Well, you're one of the biggest extremists in Elvenar. I have only over 400 rune shards of each wonder (less for newer wonders).
Add 1-2 levels in each of their high wonders depending of wonder and it's level - if we can use rune shards in the same wonders.
Or
Level one, two or three wonders fully - if we can use rune shards in any wonder (i have around 9k shards total, or 90k wonder KP equivalent).
My beta city has 160 rune shards max, so i would say that most players have stock more similar to my beta than my main or even yours.
Love to be extreme :D

I bow to your ability to find AW chests.
It's not all about searching chests, it also about the years of active tournament participation

Bor de Wolf 1965

@Droopy I don't think they would let you break a runeshard in to 10 shards.
Now if you use a rune shard and it won't fit you get 1 broken shard back.
I don't think they would let you activate any new wonder by just destroying 10 rune shards.

little bee

Or
Even 1-2 levels per wonder seem broken. And its not just about the stored runes either. Right the tournament provinces each give 10 KP +2 Runes in 6 rounds. So 15 KP per rune would quadrupel the knowledge you get per tournament. That seems pretty exessive. And it massively increases the distance between casual and hard-core players.

Also, this change would suddenly make the 6th tournament round the most important one. For anyone without timewarp or polar bear this could mess with the sleep rhythm. I really don't think that Elvenar is the type of game that should encourage players to risk their health.

Therefore, I think the number of KP you get per rune should be drastically nerved, maybe to 3 or 5 KP per rune. That would still double the KP we can get per tournament and should be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.