• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - September Episode

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see our latest InnoGames TV episode here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Marindor

Haha good catch guys! As you know, we have had some rescheduling around the events lately. The second topic would be about the Masquerade questline but since that one's already finished on our Live servers, we decided to leave it out of our InnoGames TV episode. The introduction was already shot though so sorry for the confusion here :D

DeletedUser

Haha good catch guys! As you know, we have had some rescheduling around the events lately. The second topic would be about the Masquerade questline but since that one's already finished on our Live servers, we decided to leave it out of our InnoGames TV episode. The introduction was already shot though so sorry for the confusion here :D

:(:(:(:( I was so hoping that we would get some info for the new chapter

DeletedUser607

interesting, so why was one of our guilds accounts used in that presentation? (won't name it, but it's fairly obvious, that it was one of ours ;-) )

Heymrdiedier

interesting, so why was one of our guilds accounts used in that presentation? (won't name it, but it's fairly obvious, that it was one of ours ;-) )
Haha i also noticed that at once when i saw they blurred out names from contributors.
I guess Timon or Rike is in your fellowship? :)

Veeb

Yes I have messaged the player as to whether they are aware their account was used and they aren't bothered.
We do have a current vacancy for anyone who wants to join us, as you can see we love the adventures and do well in them.

Thank you
Veeb

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Yes I have messaged the player as to whether they are aware their account was used. Also as I feel inno should be upfront if acting as a player and participating in a fellowship?
Interesting. Either
A) that player is in fact an Inno employee, in which case I'm impressed that they are top 300 without any obvious signs of diamond usage, or
B) Inno actually can log in to players accounts meaning they could fix abandoned cities with the Mainhall in permanent upgrade.:eek:

DeletedUser118

Interesting. Either
A) that player is in fact an Inno employee, in which case I'm impressed that they are top 300 without any obvious signs of diamond usage, or
B) Inno actually can log in to players accounts meaning they could fix abandoned cities with the Mainhall in permanent upgrade.:eek:

You've recieved a lil birds' message. ;)