• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - October Episode

DeletedUser1767

I would guess that many of the people making the smart choice aren't even aware that it's benefiting them in tournaments; I don't think I'd know this myself if I didn't frequent the forum. It's not an intuitive connection if you're mostly (or always) catering.

SoggyShorts

I would guess that many of the people making the smart choice aren't even aware that it's benefiting them in tournaments; I don't think I'd know this myself if I didn't frequent the forum. It's not an intuitive connection if you're mostly (or always) catering.
What?!!? Inno's game mechanics that aren't explained anywhere and often make no sense "aren't intuitive"?!!? How dare you....:mad::mad::mad::p

Jackluyt

I was expecting a teaser for the next guest race. When will that arrive?

Timon discussed it in the Q&A; it is coming, but it is not high priority for them; they are rather concentrating on the Events and Adventures. (He said that only 3% of players have finished the Tech Tree - so their priority is to produce stuff for the majority of players)
I edited the Q&A for those who do not have time to watch the whole half hour.
The comments about Guest race start at 3' 24".

Last edited:

ekarat

I would like to understand something implied by this discussion:

If I create a second town in another world, then if I do a tournament with both towns, the points from those towns get added together to make my final score?

If not that, then how does it work that creating a push town in another world can benefit my main town in my original world?

DeletedUser118

A push town is meant to be in the same world as the other, else it wouldn't benefit you at all, since you are freely allowed to have a city in every world there is.

ekarat

A push town is meant to be in the same world as the other, else it wouldn't benefit you at all, since you are freely allowed to have a city in every world there is.

Forgive my ignorance, but
1) Wouldn't that require a different account?
2) Isn't that disallowed?
3) How does it benefit the player?

SoggyShorts

@ekarat
1) Wouldn't that require a different account?
Yes.
2) Isn't that disallowed?
Only if you use it to unfairly interact with your other accounts, and even if you do as far as we can tell no one is ever punished for it.
3) How does it benefit the player?
A push account gives everything it can to your main account via unfair 4:1 trades and KP donations.
There are a few players that have entire fellowships of push accounts, and 6-8+ level 25 wonders because of it. You can imagine the impact that 500 extra KP a day makes to levelling wonders.

push.png

This player has 9 PAGES of push accounts that have each donated 17 KP, and when I checked a day later they had each donated 30 something. All of the push accounts have the exact same city layout, almost he same score etc.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1596

One player right in my fellowship has 7 push accounts and although she is 300 ranks below me, she has more than twice as much points in her wonders (17000/38000). Can't blame her. Many players have those, she doesn't want to stay behind.

DeletedUser118

I prefer having an active fellowship. No need for any unfair playing like that.

DeletedUser283

it is all about ranking
it has nothing to do with in-game comfort or anything, it is just ranking
some people will go to extremes to be N°1 or in the top-whatever of the list
no surprise to find such players in a game where there is the throne of high men AW, a buildidng that proudly states :
"enlarge your ranking score"

Heymrdiedier

Just to sum it up..

Feedback: Tournamnet difficulty based on a number of opened technologies sux.
Reason: You invest extra KPs, golds, mana and other stuff and at the end of the day you get beaten like a dog.

Please fix it.
Im so with you on this, and ive protested about it when they introduced it. But as usual i think this fell into deaf ears.
I also know of 1 person who made a new account and is skipping all the optional techs, just to be getting a benefit in tournament, not sure in what chapter he is now tho.