• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - July Episode

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see our latest InnoGames TV episode here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Dony

King of Bugs
i love this new types of expiring building as i am fighter but i really hope developers reconsider other options with this buildings.
If you take into account how much time and efford and luck we will need to get it and then once build its useless after 5 days and next similar event will be half year from now its just not worth it for me. Having 1 day buff and give it 6 days cooldowns to activate it again so it can be used more then once in tournaments for 5th and 6th round. In my opinion that 5 days is wasted potential from that building. Another problem with this buff is that stupid AI can easily overcome this buffs and in the end some players wont see big difference in autocombat.

DeletedUser118

Thorsten o/

Gosh, two of my ex-bosses in one video is something even I haven't seen before. :D

However, which of the buildings are actually meant by being able to expire after a while? I hope not the grand prizes. :confused:

Lissona

Would be nice to know (before we can win the buildings) if it is planned to get new spells in the academy with which we can reactivate the buildings...

Marindor

Would be nice to know (before we can win the buildings) if it is planned to get new spells in the academy with which we can reactivate the buildings...

The buildings that will expire after a certain amount of time, will disappear from your city so you will have to plan strategically when you want to use them. :)