• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - February Episode

DeletedUser6

Feel free to let your feedback about the new episode here :)

DeletedUser

Good episode with lots of upcoming features for multiple games. It seems the Elvenar beta key that was hidden wasn't quite clear for some people, especially the last letter that looked like an E, but was a F.

DeletedUser

Hello!
I watched the video intently and did not find a key but it was my first inno video I have watched.
It was very informative!
Thank you.

DeletedUser

The key was in the last episode "The-West". If you know the game, you can see the key in the headline of the game.

DeletedUser

Thank you Denali!
I did not even know what to look for so I was looking for an actual key or some symbol to show up.
I am familiar with The West and didn't even see it LOL.

DeletedUser336

Honestly found that video boring.
Is that a video for TV. Because I play the game, it is nice to see the people who are responsible for the games and it did show some good graphics. I made the mistake of having two screens open and the music from the game drowned out the voices of the people talking. I looked for the volume button on the game tab and could not find it.