• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - August Episode

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see our latest InnoGames TV episode here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser1596

Any new feature is a big YES from me, but:

(note, that I'm speaking about my own city and it doesn't have to apply for yours)

- Coin and hammer boost -
My city is running nicely and I don't really *need* these blessings. The only time when I am in need of coins/hammers is when rebuilding the city. So what's going to happen? When my city is up to date, I will pile up these blessings and when a next race comes to play I will unleash stored blessings and instantly refill my stores anytime. With the help of spells, you can tripple hammers production for several hours or boost everything with neighbourly help. From now on, we will be able to literaly store coins and hammers in inventory. This completely ruins the last economical challenge in this game.

- Time boost -
I could use a time boost from time to time, but to truly benefit from this feature, i'd need to significantly reduce a tournament cooldown. (You know, the working hours. I'd need about 6 hours reduction in 8-10 provincies every week) And that is, of course, impossible to get.

To sum it up, blessing will make my life a bit easier, but it will make the game easier as well. And it already was very easy.

SoggyShorts

Personally once I know how common/rare instants will be I'd like to use them when upgrading buildings. Many upgrades take 16.5 hours even with a builder buff which for me is the same thing as taking 24h. With a little reduction I can get an extra build in. Same goes for 12.5h upgrades-- if I can get that down to 12h it would make a nice difference.
For my cities I wouldn't bother using them in tournaments just to get to the 6th star when I could simply do more provinces for similar rewards.