• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - April Episode

DeletedUser

I found it funny that Timon and Oliver have less points than I have. Is one of the avatars modeled after Oliver?

DeletedUser

I appreciate you doing these kind of videos and trying to get in touch with the community, but I fail to see their purpose. The video explains how the trader works, which is very basic information that every player needs on demand once he/she builds a trader. So most people will figure out the interface by themselves or go to the Wiki, but not go through every episode of Innogames TV and hope to find the desired information. You could however link these videos with timestamps in the Wiki, that would make sense.

So in my opinion I would like these Videos to be about the development of the game, especially because we are still in beta. Show us what the developers are working on at the moment, tell us what they think about the state of the game and how they want to solve the various problems the game has.

Again, nice to see community interaction. But these Videos don't provide a lot of useful information for me.

DeletedUser

I think the elvanar pieces are more like updates for people without beta-key and like to keep updated by innogames tv.

DeletedUser

Personally rather see these videos based of each game, meaning 1 for Elvenar by those devs, one for FoE ect. That way people could watch the ones they want and are relivent to them (By which games they choose to play).

Do like the way its presented thou and the people that talked did a good job imo.

DeletedUser

Aaaaaaaaaha!
So Chris, just two cities away from mine, who never ever has returned neighbourly help, is a Dev account! ;p

oha... a lazy boy ^^... makes only funny videos with describing an old feature and nothing more. :p But, this is true not all people know what a trader is, so the video is not false.