• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Inno, we have a problem

lika1961

We are at the end of a line of bad changes and you would have to be really stupid or totally comatose to not understand that most people are unhappy. This in itself should make the devs jump up and start programming the crap out of something to at least try and improve the situation. But strangely it doesn't seem to have any effect.

I am constantly surprised by the fact that they don't seem to have touch with how we actually play the game.

Surprised by the fact that players don't like cross-tier trading. Really? And if that is not bad enough, you ask us to explain to you why we don't like it? You should know this.

Wanting to force us to trade more when most people already trade a lot. Why don't you know the state of trading?

Thinking that the feeble attempts at moving people on the world map actually made things better. And basing decisions to make changes on this assumption. Are we stupid not to understand that moving from one position on the map to another where you are still surrounded by mostly dead cities is no improvement? The only place where movements on the map actually worked for me is here on Beta. Big improvement. But everywhere else, not so much. I have 6 cities, so I must have some idea of whether it works or not.

Forcing people to stop fighting because the battle system is so bad after all the "improvements". Three buildings to produce units in a game where space is such an issue? That might make sense in an alternate reality, but not here. And repeatedly assuring us that we just need to learn the new system and will then be able to win battles. Advanced players telling you that it does not work well and still you insist that they just need to learn the new rules?

Announcing the Halloween event like it is the best thing ever? Wow! Most of my fellowship felt that it was boring and badly thought out. The best you can come up with is the same old "produce spell power of provision" and "scout 1 province". Really? I wonder how many small players will be able to finish this event. But apparently it is meant to distract us from noticing the bad changes and make us feel all warm and fuzzy. Sorry - it doesn't.

This latest fiasco with the changes to the wholesaler and the patronising response about how people should not use the trader to gain goods. Really? Would it make sense, except to an absolute idiot, to build a city by using the extremely unfavourable rates available in the wholesaler instead of trading 1:1 with fellows or neighbours? And then insisting the changes were made to improve trade? That is just ridiculous. And obviously not realising that people use the wholesaler to get rid of extra supplies or coins now that they are being forced to negotiate instead of fight. How is this possible?

But perhaps my favourite at the moment is the fact that every time someone starts a thread about the wholesaler fiasco, it is closed and diverted to the feedback thread. Are you worried that more people will respond and tell you to stop being so ridiculous? Do you think that by sticking to this one thread people will magically become happy? And do you still not understand that because only some people actually participate on the forum it means that they are not the only unhappy ones?

It is time to wake up, Inno. A lot of your customers are unhappy and unhappy customers leave. It is time to pull a rabbit out of the hat and make us remember why we all loved this game in the first place. And don't give us half a rabbit and then tell us that we just don't understand where the other half is. We need the whole thing. And it had better be a very cool rabbit!

DeletedUser1596

The battle system is not that bad, or at least not worse than it was.

Space is not an issue. Greed is. Our cities would work fine with half the manufactories, much less residences and workshops and accordingly less culture buildings. But more buildings mean more points and that's what makes your space issue.

Yes, event quest lines are .. lame. But this is just a browser game and it has its limits.

And yes, the Wholesaler is messed up.

Brummbaer

No comment

upload_2016-10-30_12-53-41.png

upload_2016-10-30_12-53-48.png

upload_2016-10-30_12-53-55.png

DeletedUser651

The battle system is not that bad, or at least not worse than it was.

Space is not an issue. Greed is. Our cities would work fine with half the manufactories, much less residences and workshops and accordingly less culture buildings. But more buildings mean more points and that's what makes your space issue.

Yes, event quest lines are .. lame. But this is just a browser game and it has its limits.

And yes, the Wholesaler is messed up.

The battle system is worse than worse. Making it so battles are only winnable under certain conditions just stops people from playing this game. If they can't play this game, they will play others. We always had plenty of ways to block progress and despite what they keep saying, no one could progress all that fast. I have been here for 2 years and I have 200 provinces left to unlock before I have all that space. So, that excuse is out the window.

Greed is the problem? Some people enjoy having a large city, where they can place all the ancient wonders the are pushing on us so hard, and having space for all the buildings from all these contests. I don't know if you actually have an advanced city on any server, but they take up a lot of space. Unless you go broke buying culture buildings that come with lots of population, you need more houses and more culture and more everything with each new race. You don't get that much space when the races get here.

The event quests don't have to be lame.

And yes, the wholesaler is messed up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

@lika1961 Please refrain from cross-posting and leave your feedback in the threads that are created for that, like you did in the first place. No need to open up a second thread with exactly the same message. We read your feedback in the feedback thread already. Thank you.