• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Inflation ?

DeletedUser

How can you tell that inflation has hit Elvenar ? o_O When an event building from last year Rise of Phoenix event gives better culture then the best new building of current Phoenix Cult event.
Last year: Burning Egg (3x3) : 6500 Culture
This year: Passageway of the Acolytes (3x3) : 5900 Culture
:(

SoggyShorts

burning egg.png

Same exact building as last year, which would be an inflation rate of 0.000% ;)

DeletedUser

... the best new building of current Phoenix Cult event...
Why design new buildings when older buildings are better ? :confused: Nobody will be interested in such a new building and all time invested into designing it is waisted. :(

Dony

King of Bugs
Why design new buildings when older buildings are better ? :confused: Nobody will be interested in such a new building and all time invested into designing it is waisted. :(
this will be inevitable if they ever make upgrading event buildings with blueprints
only way for developers will be to have all kind of different buildings with different effects, since most people will only upgrade best in slot buildings (and ignore everything else), thats why we have all sort of combination of effects now with all new buildings

DeletedUser1767

this will be inevitable if they ever make upgrading event buildings with blueprints
only way for developers will be to have all kind of different buildings with different effects, since most people will only upgrade best in slot buildings (and ignore everything else), thats why we have all sort of combination of effects now with all new buildings
Ooh, do you think all the zany new event building types are a sign that they really do (eventually) for real intend to let us use blueprints on event buildings?

Loki Blue

Why design new buildings when older buildings are better?

Why give players exactly the same building designs year after year? I like variety, and I doubt that I am the only one.

Nobody will be interested in such a new building and all time invested into designing it is waisted.

You can only speak for yourself. I love the new buildings, therefore, the developers time is not wasted. ;)

lika1961

Why design new buildings when older buildings are better ? :confused:

I think perhaps Jasper means that if the new buildings give less culture, etc. than ones we already have in our cities, they will not be built. In spite of looking fantastic. That is certainly the case for me. The designs for this event were great - I look forward to more like that :D

SoggyShorts

I think a nice solution might be to have "skins" as prizes or a purchasable option for diamonds.
That way you could win a burning egg, but skin it as a Passageway of the Acolytes or a father tree if you wanted to.

It would also provide a way for players doing the "free player challenge" to support the game without ruining the challenge for themselves.

Loki Blue

I think perhaps Jasper means that if the new buildings give less culture, etc. than ones we already have in our cities, they will not be built.

That's only his opinion. There are thousands of people playing this game, and no one single player knows what every other player is going to do.

Last edited: