• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Communication Increased number of message receiver for notifications

The Silent One

Thank you so much Brummi for starting this thread! I should have thought of it myself.

Playing without a FS is hard but when you reach out to your neighbors success is not that far away! I started the message feed prior to opening my FS to members and it has grown so much that I am just blown away. We share information, ask for trade help or just talk amongst ourselves. I would love to be able to add the new members that are asking to be a part of our "Neighborship". Any help from the tech department would be deeply appreciated. Keep up the good work and thanks for being there!
The Silent One - aka - Tina

The Silent One

Just to avoid any confusion... are we talking about "massage receiver"? :rolleyes:
(sorry, can't resist to ask it.. :p:D:D )
Hey Uffauffa, I suppose you would call it the "message receiver". In your FS where you compose messages to either your whole FS or to an individual is the spot that I we are referencing. Hopefully this clears things up. And thanks for asking for the clarification. Happy Gaming, Tina

Uffauffa

Hopefully this clears things up. And thanks for asking for the clarification. Happy Gaming, Tina
:D Sorry if I make you waste your time in a serious answer... I was only joking on the “confusion” between a message and a massage, like it appears on this thread title. It was clear to me your real intention (btw, I agree with you), just a silly OT from me.

The Silent One

:D Sorry if I make you waste your time in a serious answer... I was only joking on the “confusion” between a message and a massage, like it appears on this thread title. It was clear to me your real intention (btw, I agree with you), just a silly OT from me.
[/Q
Hey Uffauffa, I suppose you would call it the "message receiver". In your FS where you compose messages to either your whole FS or to an individual is the spot that I we are referencing. Hopefully this clears things up. And thanks for asking for the clarification. Happy Gaming, Tina
Bigger massage, Bigger message, both would be welcomed at the moment!...........rotflmao!

Karvest

After recent relocation I have 100 active neighbors + FS members. Even without trading that's much more than notifications list capacity.

Brummbaer

We requested in the past a split of the notification; devided into neighborhood help response, trades and now merchant but without any success

Karvest

For me it's simpler to just highjack client and add those rolled out NH notifications (latest one from every neighbor's NH during last month) to the list received from the server... but I still hope for dev's solution, and keep popping up appropriate threads...

Alcaro

Split notifications in 2-3 tabs: visits, trades, everything else and increase the number of pages to at least 15 for each type and problem would be solved.
It's just a matter of goodwill, are they willing to do it or not!?