• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Increase the number of shown threads

ayvinul

Here's my current messaging list on live worlds. "CSF" is "chaines sans fin" (KP swap).
Untitled.jpg
You can obviously see the problem: active KP swap chains take the whole first page of messaging.
This is always the case on my active fellowships (we have up to 6 KP swap chains here... you don't see the KP6 chain (correlated to fellowship perks). I contend that, at least on the web browser, showing 5 message threads per-page is currently ridiculous. This is a simple HD screen (1920x1200), and there is ample room for at least 2 or 3 other message threads.

Baring that, it should be possible to tag message threads for "special purpose" (KP threads?) so that fellows don't miss other meaningful discussions (or maybe flag important discussions as such).

Dhurrin

Here's my current messaging list on live worlds. "CSF" is "chaines sans fin" (KP swap).
View attachment 11303You can obviously see the problem: active KP swap chains take the whole first page of messaging.
This is always the case on my active fellowships (we have up to 6 KP swap chains here... you don't see the KP6 chain (correlated to fellowship perks). I contend that, at least on the web browser, showing 5 message threads per-page is currently ridiculous. This is a simple HD screen (1920x1200), and there is ample room for at least 2 or 3 other message threads.

Baring that, it should be possible to tag message threads for "special purpose" (KP threads?) so that fellows don't miss other meaningful discussions (or maybe flag important discussions as such).

I second this idea!
For us one has to check page 3 for anything not KP-related as we run 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 90, 120 (multiples of 30 to make it easy to use runes)
and have a Wild Rune Swap and one to make arrangements to swap more than 120 in a single go, so 10 threads in all, taking up 2 full pages, which means sometimes people overlook other messages as they get pushed back to page 3.