• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Increase KP limit Mega Spell

Dony

King of Bugs
we got AW for PoP, then we got AW for MM, then we got AW for EE, next AW could be for IM

DeletedUser

we got AW for PoP, then we got AW for MM, then we got AW for EE, next AW could be for IM
Oh you mean an ancient wonder that could increase the IM spell by possible duration or kps?
I like that too, but that would be way out of my reach. Maybe they can start adding back wonders in lower chapters :D
Next wonder is a 2x2 building that increases kps for the IM spell, available in chapter 4 and is leveled with wonder artifacts. And kps from provinces are now province instants to use for the tech tree. Good suggestion @Dony

DeletedUser

There are 2 really good suggestions here, reading the guidelines how do we change our suggestion? in the the original post or at the end?

edeba

I think Inno should sell premium KP spots up to 15 and then the inspiring meditation still doubles it, so then with a fully extended kp bar and inspiring meditation spell you'd have 30 hours before filling the bar. 10 hours is on the tight side for getting on at times.

Marindor

Hi guys,

We have no intention of implementing this idea for it doesn't encourage active gameplay at all. I will now archive this thread :)