• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Increase KP limit Mega Spell

DeletedUser

One spell I use often is inspiring meditation, but there are times I wish there was a much bigger limit, say 350 with a 2 week duration. Or maybe multiple mega spells: mega I, Mega II, Mega III etc.

Pros
1. People with rl obligations can set the spell and won't lose as many kps
2. When you're at a point in a chapter with events and don't want to progress immediately to a new chapter, you won't lose kps
3. To use when Tech locked
4. Another spell to craft in the Magic academy under crafting tab

Cons:
1. More relics...
2. Expensive and some may not be able to afford them right away.

Cost
Maybe Mega III is 3k in spell fragments and 14 relics (the ones used for inspiring meditation)
Gain
1 spell plus 30 vision vapor

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Richord do you mean for upgrading wonders? Unfortunately, I don't think it's against the rules anymore to have multiple accounts. Might be why we see so many empty cities, people trying to get the boosted goods they need for their main account.

I'm willing to wait and see what they do with multiple cities under one account.

Loki Blue

I don't think it's against the rules anymore to have multiple accounts.

He's not talking about multiple accounts, that has been allowed since Elvenar went Live. He's talking about push accounts, which are not permitted.

Game Rules said:
§7 Pushing

• Operating a “push-account” is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player

multiple cities under one account.

That's not even an issue. US Live allows for seven cities under one account.

2019-04-27.png

DeletedUser

@Loki Blue I'm getting the info from Inno's Q&A Page

Can I play more than one account on the same world?
Yes, in Elvenar you can use as many accounts as you like, even if they are used on the same world!

I don't think they are against the rules anymore. Too bad really but probably a waste of a city when you can build a lot of factories in one city. Why else would someone create multiple accounts? Maybe inno needs to update their q&a because it doesn't match their tos.

What I meant by multiple cities under one account is that they are somehow tied together like it is in Grepolis. Then if one of your cities needs wonder help it can add kps or send goods etc. Then you don't need multiple push accounts.

Loki Blue

@soleil I said that multiple accounts were allowed since Elvenar went Live. Did you miss that in my post?

There are many reasons why a player might want more than one account, and as long as they're playing each account fairly, that is, not using the other accounts solely to boost the original account, there's nothing wrong with it.

DeletedUser

@Loki Blue No I didn't, but if one is looking to create multiple accounts, the q&a says you can have them - this is a direct link from in-game that says nothing about push accounts. The tos says you can't have multiple accounts, the forum link says they can't be push accounts. It's kind of Inno's fault for making this confusing if people have them.

I'm certainly not going to base what would be helpful to me and other non cheating players, because of confusion on Inno's part and impatient people who cheat. (And might not even know they are because the first link says nothing about a push account).

Deleted User - 86059

Ok, ok I will clear this for you. You can have as many cities as you like as long as all cities are played fairly.... I.E you do not have another city just to support another city. What is meant by that is that you are not using the other city(ies) to produce goods and kp for the main city this is why FA rules and tournament rules were changed to stop people adding cities to the fs just for that reason.

DeletedUser

@Scoobydoo I don't need this to be clarified for me. I read the forums and the tos. (not every new player does) Inno needs to change the information on the q&a and also put the link to the game rules and fix the tos.

DeletedUser

@Loki Blue next time I'll put a bunch of emotes when writing to scooby just for you. Sorry I wasn't mushy enough for you. The same people answer support as they do here on the forum. I'm sure Scooby is capable of relaying this information.

Dony

King of Bugs
back to topic
this idea will never happen
1. devs want you to log in as much as possible, not as few as possible, its against bussines model
2. creates too much imbalance, where devs explicitly said they dont want (stockpiling KP for tech tree for example, thats why tournaments and AWs got changed)

DeletedUser

@Dony thanks for the info.:kp: Currently, I'm finishing the last 11 ;) encounters :rolleyes: for chapter 3 and it's not worth putting them in a wonder :kp: right now. I might miss :cool: out on a few kps :kp:as I don't normally pre-scout and just got my EE and tome to 3 for supplies :supply: and an extra relic. :magicdust: My supplies will be darn near maxed out after this. If the mega spell :scroll: is too big:eek:, then maybe a little bit larger one than the current Inspiring meditation to account for the scout time. :oops:

DeletedUser1657

I can't see a mega spell been added for the reasons Dony mentioned. I think your best bet is to request an enhancement to the current spell to allow it to stack. Not in terms of KP but in terms of time like PoP and MM spells do.

DeletedUser

@Loki Blue yes, I can be a bit of a pistol at times. You can definitely say no one will brow beat me into submission just because I disagree with something or want to play my own way.

I know I make mistakes and sometimes make no sense, just look at my above post. After reading, it didn’t make any sense to me!

A larger Inspiring Meditation spell, would have been helpful moving through the provinces with my thigh high molasses wading boots on and not lose too many kps in the process.

@Mykan a stacked spell would also be helpful, especially during challenges. Good suggestion.

DeletedUser

@Dony I didn't quite understand your post, do you mean instead of getting kps from a province we get province instants? That would solve the issue, being an instant to spend later. Then I can set the IM spell and not lose as many kps.

Dony

King of Bugs
@Dony I didn't quite understand your post, do you mean instead of getting kps from a province we get province instants? That would solve the issue, being an instant to spend later. Then I can set the IM spell and not lose as many kps.
i am lost, where did i mention province?