• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Increase AW maximum level

Prueba2

- Please, I would like to request to increase AW maximum level. Right now, most of them has a 35 level cap, effective 30 as not all bonus are increased for those last 5 levels. At least level 40 should be possible and bonus progression should be same as already for past 30 levels...

- A lot of End-Game players have already capped their desired AW and have nowhere to invest the KP, both daily and from Tournament, also, the possibility to spend Runes to help in AWs was great, but once maximum level reached, the real limitation is the City space, and most of us are not considering AWs not aligned with City strategy

- Probably it will impact by increasing more the difficulty of Tournament and Spire. The last 5 levels are already quite expensive, but let allows us the possibility to upgrade the AWs and give us the feeling of accomplishment.

TL;DR
  1. Increase maximum AW level from 30/35 to 40 (at least)
  2. All AW level increases from 30 to 40 should improve all AW bonuses in a similar fashion than previous levels

Last edited:

Prueba2

[Reserved for some number examples]

I mean, the cost are already huge from 25 to 30, but at least some real beneficts are awarded.
Below some examples

Golden Abyss
Upgrading from 30 to 35 requires 8600KP and provides a Gold production increase of +0.6%MHCapacity/3h. No population increase.
As reference from 25 to 30 requires 3240KP and provides +2.25%WorkingPopulation increase and a +0.75%MHCapacity/3h.

Martial Monastery / Sanctuary
No possibility of upgrading pass level 30.
As reference from 25 to 30 requires 5300KP and provides +6%RequiredCulture increase and a +4.5% TroopHealth.

Dwarven Bulwark
In this case, it seems a fair example and a precedent.
Both bonuses do increase, from level 30 to 35 requires 8600KP and provides +22.5%SquadSize BarrackLightMelee/3h increase and a +22.5%SquadSize Training size.
As reference from 25 to 30 requires 5700KP and provides +22.5%SquadSize BarrackLightMelee/3h increase and a +22.5%SquadSize Training size.

Maze of the Dark Matter
Upgrading from 30 to 35 requires 8600KP and provides +2xProvinces Mana/3h increase. No Mana decay reduction.
As reference from 25 to 30 requires 5960KP and provides +3xProvinces Mana/3h increase and a reduction of 1.2% Mana Decay.

Last edited:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I thought more players would be in favor of the idea...
... or, at least, would have something to discuss about it.
Well I kind of assumed this would happen at some point anyway.
Judging from the scout wonder, the reduced time you get from it at current max level is not the 80% that is the cap on other reduce wonders. So i kind of assumed that was intentional because an AW level increase is planned in the near future.

Prueba2

Well I kind of assumed this would happen at some point anyway.
Judging from the scout wonder, the reduced time you get from it at current max level is not the 80% that is the cap on other reduce wonders. So i kind of assumed that was intentional because an AW level increase is planned in the near future.
Normally when Devs are working on something on the background (or studying it) they usually tell it ("we are reviewing it", "the Team is working on it", "Devs are aware of the issue, but are studying how to solve it with the current code" ...)

But about this topic IMHO we have received no feedback at all for years..

GrayEyes

All my ancient wonders level 35 and my tournaments are wasted please add levels.
Ekran görüntüsü 10-02-2023 00.23.40.png

Sorry google translate.

Dorfl the Clay

As long as increased AW levels have a direct influence on the strength of troops in battle and their opponents, I am against this idea...

Lovec Krys

If he's talking about Spire/Tournament formula, then there is no problem. Nobody requires him to build/upgrade more wonders/wonder levels.
And i don't want to be denied from building/leveling wonder just because it hurts my tournament performance - and i personaly know how much it hurts with my main city having over 800 wonder levels and almost all expansions.

Alcaro

+1
I see players building and upgrading wonders they actually don't need and/ or want, just because they have nowhere to use the KPs from tournaments, daily KPs or KPs from buildings giving them.
The discussion of hurting or not hurting our ability to fight is already obsolete. Many of us purchased lots of Premium Expansion, have too many wonders or upgraded some to max - all of this making the tournament and Spire harder. We know that. But increasing the WS's maximum level doesn't mean we have to use the opportunity if we don't want to. Also, it doesn't mean to deny the right of others to have that possibility to upgrade their wonders up to the sky, if this is what they want.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I am for expanding the wonder levels but not all wonders should get both bonuses increased as well.

All wonders that have a tax reduction should be kept at the 2% limit.
If this isn't done then you can get a negative tax reduction and you will get more of the items every night and that can't happen.
TimeWarp also can't have its tournament cool down reduction below what it is now.
If it goes down more you will have the situation with polar bear going in to negative time and that is impossible.

And there are some wonders were the second bonus part should get a lower increase beyond level 35.
for instance dragon abbey, It will give you so much mana at level 35 per spell used so you won't need any mana producing buildings anymore.
And if the dev's are going to keep those wonders in account of any new chapter, players that haven't got those wonders at max level get in to problems because they don't play this game as long as players that have a lot of wonders maxed out already.

Lovec Krys

They already are.

TimeWarp also can't have its tournament cool down reduction below what it is now.
If it goes down more you will have the situation with polar bear going in to negative time and that is impossible.
It is already capped at level 30:

And there are some wonders were the second bonus part should get a lower increase beyond level 35.
for instance dragon abbey, It will give you so much mana at level 35 per spell used so you won't need any mana producing buildings anymore.
Dragon Abbey's mana per spell depends on provinces => The more chapters are out, the less (relatively) mana you get.

Heymrdiedier

I am for expanding the wonder levels but not all wonders should get both bonuses increased as well.

If this isn't done then you can get a negative tax reduction and you will get more of the items every night and that can't happen.

And if the dev's are going to keep those wonders in account of any new chapter, players that haven't got those wonders at max level get in to problems because they don't play this game as long as players that have a lot of wonders maxed out already.
I agree on everything except the dragon abbey. I've removed all my mana producing buildings as soon as I had the dragon abbey at level 10, and that was always enough. So there would be no real change there. The extra space was very convenient for all the guest races after the abbey.

Bor de Wolf 1965

@Lovec Krys my reactions were on the basic idea from @Prueba2
(s)he wanted all bonuses to be increased, so the tax reduction should go lower and same for the time warp.
For the abbey it is depended on both, Provinces and wonder level for the last part gives a fixed number per level to multiply your provinces with.

@Heymrdiedier the problem with the Abbey is that not all players punt that wonder down and keep levelling it.
On my life account I came in to trouble with a chapter that only demanded mana right at the end 20% of that chapter and my abbey was at a very low level.
On my Beta account I am levelling the Abbey but I am stuck on the amount of spells I keep collecting.
So a total dependency of the Abbey is not done for me.
But to make it in to an over powered wonder means the dev's will fix it sooner or later if more players go the same path as you have taken.
And that means the lower chapter players (ch11-16) will pay the prize for it and that is not good.

Dorfl the Clay

Nobody requires him to build/upgrade more wonders/wonder levels.
I didn't write anyone requires me to build/upgrade more wonders and/or wonderlevels, I just wanted to remind players/point out that building/upgrading more wonders and/or wonderlevels, does have an effect on you changes of winning battles on the world map.

Last edited: