• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed Incorrect text ins quest description

• Thread starter Deleted User - 60107
  • Start date

Deleted User - 60107

See the last line of text in the quest description.
Quest text Error.png
One Treant WAS worth 12 warriors - until they got nerfed hard. Now one Treant is worth just 6 warriors.

Deleted User - 60107

Another quest with the same error:
Quest text Error2.png

Again, one Treant USED TO equal 12 units, but not any more.

Deleted User - 60107

Here we go again: More quest texts based on old info:
Quest text Error3.png
The impact of golems on heavily armored troops was in the old battle system. In the new system Heavy Melee troops have a bonus against Heavy Ranged units.

Quest text Error4.png
No, not really. Like I said above, Heavy Melee troops have a bonus against Heavy Ranged units. Knights are Heavy Melee while Golems are Heavy Ranged, so the text is wrong.

EDIT: And here's the completion of the quest:
Quest text Error5.png
What the text says is the exact opposite of what actually happened. I succeeded with Archers alone (5 squads of Archers per battle) because they have bonuses against Heavy Melee and Mages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 60107

Another example of an outdated quest text, this time when completing a quest:
Quest text Error6.png
The old Treant II did indeed have a special ability that weakened enemy attack. The NEW Treant II, however, has no such ability, so the text is misleading.

Deleted User - 60107

This time just a typo. I received a quest to use a Rune, I completed the quest by inserting a Crystal Lighthouse Rune, and got this text for completion:
typo1.png
I believe that should be "We somehow activated one OF the Runes on the Circle." (the word 'of' is missing).

Deleted User - 60107

More text errors:
1) Quest text Error7.png

This is when completing the quest asking me to research Squad Size Upgade 1. The text is obviously from the old battle system, when we started with 12 initial squad size, and every upgrade gave us +12. Now we start with 6 initial suqad size, and squad size upgrade 1 gives +3, for a total of 9.

2) Quest text Error8.png

No, I don't send 24-man squads into battle - my squad size is just 15. And I don't train them in groups, of 12, either - my training size is 9 (base 6 +3 from an Armory).

3) Quest text Error9.png

No, I can't train 13 units at once. Like I said above, I can train just 9 units at once (6 base +3 from Armory). Again the text is based on the old system, when we started with 12 base training size, and building an Armory increased it to 13.

P.S.: The screenshots are from the new en3 world, but as far as I know the quests are the same for all worlds, so it should be the same here on Beta.