• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Incorrect Prestige Levels

• Thread starter DeletedUser1854
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1854

Game version: v1.70-(206bee6) (2018-12-21 14:25)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser
Flash Player version: v32.0.0.101
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution:
Account name: Ruffbeagle
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
As of right now the game is awarding me 3300 Prestige, lv 4 Temple of Dunes. That is 32% higher then the base award of 2500. I have 4 Pillars of the Temple and 3 Palm Gardens.

Expected situation:
I expect it to be showing 3900 prestige as the 4 pillars plus the 3 gardens are a total of 56% bonus

Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG

DeletedUser1854

not quite refreshing the game doesn't seem to fix the problem

DeletedUser1854

I just disconnected 2 buildings from the Temple and reconnected them and the prestige jumped. Didn't go all the way to where it should be but it is closer. Now at 48% boost

DeletedUser1854

New information: It seems to have something to do with upgrading the building and having the upgrade size increase reconnect the buildings. By disconnecting and reconnecting all the buildings that were set like that the issue has corrected itself as it is now showing 3900 prestige and 56% bonus

Loynis

Ex-Team Member
Thank you for your report ruffbeagle. This is indeed a duplicate of this issue as Jasper indicated.
I will mark this thread as duplicate now.

Status
Not open for further replies.