• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Incorrect images in inventory

lika1961

Game version: v1.57-(126518f6f)-(master) (2018-06-19 9:12)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 60.0.2 (64-bit)
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Windows 10
Screen resolution:
Account name:
lika1961
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
Different pages of the inventory have the same pictures although there are actually different buildings on each page. This happens in IE and Edge as well, although the pictures are different (but still wrong).

Expected situation:
Images should match the actual building

Reproduction Steps
Open inventory
2. Move to next page

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 113

DeletedUser1986

Thanks for your report lika1961, can you please do a cache and cookie clear and see if it makes any difference? If it's the same issue as Doni's my guess is the old images will be replaced with the missing image icon.

DeletedUser1986

After doing a bit of testing noticed that there is a noticeable lag between page changes of the inventory where initially (for a second or so) it load the previous pages images for some buildings. So I don't think it's loading the old image instead of the missing images but seems to me as a refresh-rate/lag issue.