• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Inconsistence t in damage system?

DeletedUser

Hi,

I know there are several topics where it is said the damage system is working as intended, but it seems to be inconsistent or better to be said "not reproductive".

I was fithing battle with 5 squads of 36 archers and in the enemy army where squads with 48 bandits.
First battle: I hit a banditsquad down to 1 - at the end of turn this 1 bandit attacked me and killed 15 archers.
Second battle: I hit a banditsquad down to 1 again - at the end of turn this 1 bandit attacked me and killed 4 archers.

The only spotted difference to me was:
In the first battle the bandit squad went to one in my last action and he attacked me directly afterwards. (Last living squad)
In the second battle I hitted the bandit squad down to one and performed walking actions with two other archer squads, before he had his turn.

Best regards,
K.

DeletedUser236

i think this is because their damage range? They can hit you with 5-9 damage per starting bandit in the stack (except this doesnt lower as you expect it to when you kill units) .. If they hit you with 5 this would cost you less archers then when they hit you with 9 damage (per approx number of starting bandits) :)

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this to us. Acamax is correct, the damage of any unit squad varies as each unit has a range of damage. The applied damage will fall within that range, but the difference is something extremely high between their minimum and maximum potential damage.