• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix Incomplete sentence in the Quest "Neighborly Help"

DeletedUser

Hi

I just got this quest called "Neighborly Help" in which the sentence is not complete ...

8bZA2Vz.jpg

At first I was not able to understand what it was trying to say ... As the sentence stopped at the word "max" and I was already at the maximum happiness ... Only When I checked the tool tip then i understood its asking me to reduce my Happiness level from 200% to 140% :eek: .... So i think this is without a doubt text error and request to please have it rectified ...

Also I want to check if its being shown at the right time in the game as I am still in the tier 1 of the tech-tree ...having just reached / finished the flying boat research and i never found any research that will enable the neighbors to polish my cultures as of now ... All they are able to do is donate coins in my Main Hall or motivate my builders ... And if i fulfill this quest criteria I will be at a loss in my earnings ...:(

thank you

regards

ddevil