• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug incomplete information on tournament participants list.

Bor de Wolf 1965

Game version: v1.150-beta.6-(021145c) - html5 (2022-03-15 18:23)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 98.0.1 (64 bits)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Bor de Wolf 1965
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title:

Current situation:
Go to the FS member list and tab on the tournament tab.
you should get an information icon during the tournament period when members can't or are not participating in the tournament.
In the screen shot you can see 1 member that joined the FS today so he can't participate in the tournament but we have 23 members and only 18 are playing.
This means I am missing 4 member names in this list

Expected situation:
I should see something like:
Member name(s): tournament lockout.
Member name(s): not participating.

Reproduction Steps
Just go to the FS info panel and look at the tournament list and then click on the information i

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
tournament info bug.png

Karvest

That's not a bug.
That's what devs wanted to see there - the list of players who can't participate for whatever reason, and not the list of players who can participate, but still missing.
The only bug here is the text mentioning only one reason (missing research), but not other (joined too late).
For players who can participate but missing (what you and other players wanted to see there) - it's another story and it would be much more comfy to just show them in the regular list with zero score.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
So you are asking for an extra feature, but not really reporting a bug, am I right?
I'm gonna label this as not a bug. Feel free to add this info to a feedback thread so it gets forwarded.

If I'm wrong of course feel free to reply again and I can reinvestigate.