• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered inactive Premiumplayer - how long will worldmapplace not given away?

DeletedUser205

unfortunatly it seems I have to pause some weeks.

Especially as premiumplayer I want to know, what the rules are with inactivity and holding the city (worldmapspace not given away to a new player because of my inactivity).

The same could happen unplaned to some player because of accident, illness or technical problems.

Are there anywhere clearly described rules of activity?
Is there anywhere clearly described how to act to hold the city over a longer time of inactivity?

DeletedUser157

Game accounts may be deleted from game worlds after 30 days of inactivity. Please note that any Diamonds left on the account will remain on the master account and will not be deleted.

Straight from the rules. On Forge of Empires they had something similar but there if you were past Early Middle Age then your account / world stayed no matter how long you were inactive so they might have something like that here also.

DeletedUser

It is still very unclear to me what will happen to inactive players, i still have alot of neighbours who have been inactive since the start of the game. You can still be absent for over 4 weeks without anything happening to your acc, Sorella, but i'm pretty sure your city will still be there after those 30 days have passed.

DeletedUser58

It is still very unclear to me what will happen to inactive players, i still have alot of neighbours who have been inactive since the start of the game. You can still be absent for over 4 weeks without anything happening to your acc, Sorella, but i'm pretty sure your city will still be there after those 30 days have passed.
It's weird because I've had some long inactive neighbors disappear, yet most of them are still around. Maybe there's something related to diamonds that keeps an account safe, or maybe even something related to progress (example, if you research the trader your city is safe)...

DeletedUser

That could be. Some of the inactive neighbours i have probably only finished the tutorial, but they're still here. Maybe inno removes inactive players in phases cause i also have some new ones.

DeletedUser205

IMHO till now it's only speculation what the rules are to be defined as inactive and more as this, to be defined as to substitute.

Is one of the moderators able to handout informations about this point?
Probably to mark the moment, when it is necessary to disturb the support to get shure, the city will survive a longer inactivity?

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently, game accounts are not deleted due to inactivity. We do have plans to implement such a solution, and this would then make sure that no data gets lost. So, you can be sure that your account will be safe, even if you are gone for a longer period of time.

We will release more detailed information when we have it available. :)