• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map Inactive players

Do you think that to many inactive players are currently in your neighbourhood?

• Yes, and i think it is a problem for trading

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • Yes, but it's not a problem for trading goods.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • No.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • No, and i think it is better to keep some inactive player in my neighbourhood.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser517

Hello everyone.
I have a suggestion about the incatives players, i think everyone has as neighbour, at least one players that hasn't built more than 2 residences and 1 workshop within a month (i have 10 in my discovered area). As the game is only beginning, most of the player do not leave the game, but if the game reaches a point where many players are at the highest level, there could be more and more inactive player in our neighbourhood. Those players are a problem to te the rest of the community.
The main reason i think this is a handicap is that they won't trading a single good. Only a few offers are available at normal cost, because you have to discover your neighbour to trade with him fee-free, unless no one in your neighbour produce the desired good. Those inactive players are easily a handicap to all of their neighbour.
I think there should be defined an inactive status (for example, a player could be considered inactive if he didn't reconnect for above 1 or 2 months). If a player reaches this status, he is put on a pile, let's call the pile "the waiting list". If a new player begins the game, he takes the seat of the player at the bottom of the waiting list, and this inactive player will get another place the next time he reconects, as a new player (he willl get the seat of the bottom player of the waiting list).
This has a advantage for every newbie : he has for sure active players in his neighhood to trade with and begin the game easier.

Some additionnal point : if a player in the waiting list reconnects, he automatically leaves the pile.
If a player leaves his place to a newbie, and reconnects, he won't loose his discovered area. For example, if he had discovered and get every province within a distance of 3 on his former world map, on his new world map, he wild get automatically all those countries.

Thank you for reading :)

I apologize for my bad english :'(

DeletedUser

I agree totaly , inactive players are the worst thing in Elvenar because unlike FOE it have a real impact on your city if you are surrounding by Innactive players you are Stuck and you have nearly no choice to give up and leave, It's not playfull, for most impatient people will turn that way...

I do think Every tiles discovered you own, Might be in a replaceable state, by someone with a random level could be under or above I dont mind as long as the player city isn't disconnet for a month.

This way the Tiles could be interractives and players who feel no trade interraction will start to feel a difference.

I Do hope this will be fixed before the OpenBeta, lets says clearly in my case I do prefer see Real players connect often, lets says 2000 until 160000+ innactive ( it's exagerate on purpose , i do not own any statistic ) but the lacking of trade is already here, and the wholesaler dont change anything when you reach the Third type ressouces.

DeletedUser

i am surrounded by full inactives players.... i agree with idea

DeletedUser

If a new player begins the game, he takes the seat of the player at the bottom of the waiting list

I've made quite a few posts, why this is a really bad idea. I think containing most of the related problems is this one.

DeletedUser503

I would rather see a timeline, X amount of inactivity, deleted from the game.
There are many here around me, I've been here months now, they have not
done anything. Give their place to someone who is anxiously wanting to play the game.

ophion

I agree with MustangK.
There are so many inactive players around me that it's a real shame that they're not removed to allow others to take part in the game.
I've discovered over 40 people on the map and yet receive no more than around 6 or 7 visitors to my city with a helping hand. Agreed that some of them haven't yet discovered me...still a vast amount of the cities that I've discovered are inactive.
After spending thousands of coins to scout a new part of the map...only to discover a ghost town...is very disappointing for future visits and trades and feels like a total let down in time, effort, and resources.
Surely, after a reasonable amount of time, these 'inactives' could be removed to improve the situation?

DeletedUser

I voted "No, and i think it is better to keep some inactive player in my neighbourhood."

Bramblerose

Hi, I'm now 120 empty provinces and the rest is inactive. I can not act and can not get a neighborly help. It can not go on. Is there ne solution?

Last edited:

Bramblerose

Hi, I'm now 120 empty provinces and the rest is inactive. I can not act and can not get a neighborly help. It can not go on. Is there ne solution?