• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface In-game notification of release notes

DeletedUser481

Since this is a Beta, and each correct Beta is not correct always, it has some bugs. Bugs are simple, which does not make too problems and also these which problems in playin' do ( f.e. month ago uncertain value of culture )...
... what about make from bugs some calamity?
In short, whenthe bug is resolved (usually after game version update ) showing some window with info that "We discovered cure for the plague which affected culture"

I know, it isnt a miracle, but we need not read bug report after update and ... it si funny ( Ive got strange sense of humour :))

DeletedUser43

Do I understand you correctly, that you'd like an in-game notification with a short version of the Release Notes (click), but then with more jokes like "Cerberuses would not fit in their designated frame in the Barracks, but have been taught to obey boundaries now"? :)

DeletedUser481

:) ... ehm ... yes ... :))

In some window make from bugs some earthquake, plague, locusts or invasion of politicians ( this last not, so bad bug isnt :)) via information :)

DeletedUser43

Then I'll change the title of this thread to "In-game notification of release notes", so everyone will know the topic of this thread immediately. :)

DeletedUser481

Then I'll change the title of this thread to "In-game notification of release notes", so everyone will know the topic of this thread immediately. :)
I wrote you. At first I'll write you for corrections and then on forum :DDD