• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface In-game notepad

DeletedUser978

Instead of making this a part of outside forum, how about allowing players to keep notes while in game? For example, it would be nice if there was a way to keep trading information about neighbouring players - which relics they can produce with a boost, which relics they will accept on the market, etc. The way it is now, I have to keep that info on a sticky note or in a text file on my computer, which does not help much when I'm playing the game somewhere else.
This idea could come in a form of an in-game icon, and when clicked, this icon would open up a box where we could place notes for ourselves.

DeletedUser

Yes, it would be interesting to note in the game. A small icon like this :
notepad.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This sounds like a good idea. It could also help because sometimes when I log out for the night I have a very clear idea of what I want to do next but if I can't log in for a day or two I forget and the plan has to change

DeletedUser651

I think this is a good idea. I often learn things in battle that would be handy to write on a note and have available whenever I play the game.