• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Improving Ancient wonder help

DeletedUser651

When you donate KP to someone who is upgrading a wonder and you have won a reward, how do you get it?

Since this has been moved to an idea section:

When you donate KP to someone and win the KP and/or relic bonus you should be able to accept that bonus when you want and NOT have it just dumped into your KP bar at any time. Otherwise, you may be "winning" KP when your bar is already full and that makes it worthless.

It would be useful if it stayed up at the top for you to grab whenever you can use that KP.

Presumably, you gave away your KP because you couldn't use it at the moment because maybe you are in the middle of waiting days and days for your granite to build up and you can't move in the tech tree. Getting it right back again before you can use it isn't any help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser867

We suspect that the awarded KPs get dumped into your KP bar, where they could block your hourly allowance. There should be something like the Quest Popup that asks "Do you really want to kiss off some points??" but we haven't seen anything like that.

Running the awards down is one of the things on my Honeydew list.

If you have some test data, I'd love to have it.

DeletedUser629

The awarded KP is added to your KP bar, the rune shards can be found in the AW menu.

DeletedUser651

I woke up in the morning, went to the person I had been helping, saw that the upgrade was over and I had been awarded the second place bonus. The KP bar was full when I woke up, but it is always full when I wake up.

This won't be much of a bonus if you can't accept it when you need KP or if you get it when you are offline and your KP was accumulating anyway. How about a thing that pops up that says "Congratulations you won 5KP" and then you can accept it? That way you can dump whatever KP you have at the time if your bar is close to full, otherwise the KP is useless to you. I thought I saw such a notification in the wiki regarding this.

Is it a bug that it automatically got put into my bar without me accepting it?

DeletedUser118

How do you even know that you've been awarded anything? The building is under construction and I have no idea what place I ended up at. ^^

If I won something (KPs that is), I probably lost them too as my bar is also full every morning. That would really be a waste of help then.

DeletedUser651

Good point. Maybe it was just a glitch and I wasn't awarded anything. I know I should have been because I went back to that person's city and saw that the upgrade was over and I was the second most contributor of KP. But, yeah, I don't even know it awarded anything.

DeletedUser867

I totally agree. At a minimum we need to be able to access the previous level contribution history for each AW, and the awards should be posted in your notification log.

DeletedUser590

I therefore suggest :
1. You get informed you've been awarded KP
2. You can use your awarded KP when you decide to use them : either getting a kind of "KP pack" (just like in FOE), or putting them in the KP bar as extra available KP.

DeletedUser629

I will move this thread to the ideas section because it turned from a question to multiple ideas on how to improve AW help.

DeletedUser778

The auto collecting of rewards for helping is total bullshit. :(
In the night an ancient wonder i invested in was pushed to the next level. I was save on 4th place for a runeshard and some kp, in the morning I realized that i got a new runeshard, but the kp bar was full... I normally have the bar filled up to 8-10 in the morning. So the KP reward for helping got (almost) totally wasted. :mad:
This is a damn stupid system... plz fi it asap.