• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Improved treasure chest

Dony

King of Bugs
Right now its only 3 chests per day, but i suggest to reward active people who log in every day and doing NH every day.

What i mean is if I for example will do NH 7 consecutive days then it will give me 4 chests and rising every other consecutive day to some limit (7 or 10 chests per day for example).
If you miss out 1 day then it drops back to 3 chests per day.
This rewards are small anyway and it could promote doing NH for more people (some of them just doing it till they get 3 chests and ends)
It could also increase a bit rewards later on with some supplies or battle units here and there for example

DeletedUser1075

I don't want more chests. The chests add time to the "maintenance" part of the game. I do want better prizes in the chests if I give NH for consecutive days. Great idea to combine this with a quest line Soggy.

DeletedUser1596

I think that there is even more potencial in those chests. I would save it for some bigger project.

Elderflower

If this is implemented I would like to be able to use the arrow keys to move around the city to find the chests. Right now I find I spend too much time looking for the ones I do get.