• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Improved army selection screen

DeletedUser1590

With version 1.4 we received the new "improved" army selection screen.

Personally I found the old army selection easier to read. Comparing two forces displayed next to each other, is easier and more natural than forces displayed one on top of the other.

I think it is usual and what people (at least in the western world) are used to: compare by putting the items being compared next to each other and not on top of each other.

So I would like to see the new "improved" army selection screen "improved"!

Heymrdiedier

They had to do something, since soon we have 7 types of troops and the current screen only has room for 5 types.
Personally i like the overhaul, i don't care if the comparison is next to each other or on top of each other.

DeletedUser283

I like it that troops are numbered by amount of battlefield squads available, makes decision to fight or not much easier

The changes were indeed made in preparation of new units to come, as the old screen could not fit the necessary information. We realize that the changes can take some getting used to as we have all used the old screen for more than a year, but we do believe that the change is for the better in the long run. :)