• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events improve the fellowship adventure's rewards

maxiqbert

There are recurring complaints about the rewards not being proportionnal to the effort in FA.

My suggestion is to give something for every completed point, much like the turnaments individual gains.
The reward should go to all players in the fellowship, participating or not (we don't want a competition starting inside the fellowships!)
the reward should growing with the diifficulty aka the place on the map and the current level.
First rewards could be as small as a handful of gold, last rewards should be as big as combining catalysts.

Deleted User - 62044

I do not like it, the problem of the adventures is the game system that is literally unbearable,
what about the awards is not just about the adventures, the tournaments, events and others give prizes of laughter, in 90% it is not worth it or participate

It is sad that another adventure is announced without fixing anything, simply putting another one equal to the previous one and that also fails, I sincerely believe that they should stop them until they are as people want them to be, eliminate them definitively or do something new
I, for my part, have decided not to participate anymore in protest, I do not care as the solutions or not, or give away thousands of diamonds, it is a shame that the players suffer something under eternal promises of solutions that never arrive , and I'm afraid that the solutions for when they arrive will be too late.

SoggyShorts

@silvia has a point. Right now, I am actually happy that the FA rewards are kinda crappy, and there is no prize per waypoint.

The interface is so damn terrible for no reason that making the prizes better would just make it worse because you would actually feel like you are missing out.