• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Improve the dud ancient wonders.

edeba

Enar is big and the decision to no longer give the 25% discount on scouting for the 1st tech of the chapter means that potential value has been slaughtered I think by 58% from the model that it was designed under, so instead of 2 days scouts, they've increased to 5 and 6 days, which means it is a significantly declining value AW.

So, next chapter a tech to reduce its size to 3x5 would improve it.

Slaughtering the goods collection on the crystal lighthouse was a bad idea and it just hasn't been all that attractive since.

Maze is way too big for what it does. It could use a size efficiency technology as well and become a 4x5...

DeletedUser1075

Agreed. The Crystal Lighthouse has been nerfed and buffed several times to the point that I just don't believe it will retain any value the devs place on it. I won't have it in my city. Same with Enar. It would be nice to see these get assigned value, but I'm not counting on it and I wouldn't depend on it to stay long.

DeletedUser2818

+1, got rid of my Enar's very quickly, of the Maze as soon as it became evident that it was a huge waste of space compared to the mana alternatives we have now, and the only thing that keeps me from deleting the Lighthouse is aesthetics, but I'll probably delete it too given the drought of space.