• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Improve quality of spire

ayvinul

It would be very useful to have the inventory accessible from the spire. Just the two little icons that open the drop-down menus with all the inventories, so that you wouldn't get stuck in the middle of a negociation without being 100% sure you have the goods to take it to the end.

(alternately, you could display the inventory for the catering resources just right on top or below the "convince" button, possibly in red digits if you don't have 5x the asked number).

Edit by Vaeri: Mock-up created by @Biloutte91

Capture d’écran 2023-01-03 173858.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ayvinul

It would be very useful to have the inventory accessible from the spire. Just the two little icons that open the drop-down menus with all the inventories, so that you wouldn't get stuck in the middle of a negociation without being 100% sure you have the goods to take it to the end.

(alternately, you could display the inventory for the catering resources just right on top or below the "convince" button, possibly in red digits if you don't have 5x the asked number).
Note that a fellow player told me that, on the web, you can hover on a given number to see the stock... it could still be improved, namely by having them always visible, or at least some red indication somewhere if you don't have 5x the number.

And I don't know if you can see anything at all on mobile. I need to start the game on my phone again and check.

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
@ayvinul Thank you very much for sharing your idea in the forum! We should open a poll as soon as possible!
Anything you want to add before the poll starts tomorrow?

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
@Biloutte91 Thank you for working on a mock-up!
What do you think about the idea? Usually, an idea get's implemented more likely when the UI is a copy or similar to an existent instance of the game. That's why the tooltip/"i" that opens when hovering over (browser) or tap on(mobile) the costs exists.
Also, the team may work on the "design consistency" throughout all features in the future. That's why changing the look of the UI for Spire would mean the change needs to be done for other parts of the game, too. The tooltip would continue to show the information, what makes the additional spot for the availability kind of redundant (while the tooltip is still necessary to show the name and source).
That's why the idea might get rejected later, but it would be a shame to not try at least (the information we want to see is nothing new and would just get a new/additional spot).
If you can think of any more arguments in favor of the idea, please let us know in this thread.