• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Improper Price displayed for Upgrade

DeletedUser

The house shows the price of an upgrade to a lvl 3 to be much more expensive than it actually is (bottom picture). I have had this happen twice, both times were able to be remedied by just exiting out of the building and going back to it. However- even with the price being more than it should (bottom picture) I was still able to purchase the upgrade, even with a lack of coin. I did that the first time it was offered to me, just to test it, sorry that I have no pictures of that instance. As you can see from the time stamps on the bottoms of the pictures, they were taken moments after one another, where all I had to do (like I said earlier) was exit out and re-click the house again to try and upgrade.
Lvl 3 House Elvenar 2.jpg
Lvl 3 House Elvenar.jpg

DeletedUser136

I know this doesn't solve it, but that actually happens on many upgradeable buildings. Usually a screen refresh stops it for a while.

DeletedUser

This is an updating bug (already posted elsewhere) showing some data of an upgrade screen of your last viewed building.

DeletedUser

I never saw 'Close window' when hovering the trade icon again since the upgrade, but something seems to be left....

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks folks - it appears the fix in the update to 0.10 only applies to tooltips. See my post in the thread linked by Acamax. I'm setting this issue to confirmed :)

I'll also edit the thread title to make clear this is a display issue as methusu is correct in his explanation of this issue.

DeletedUser

Thank you all for your help :) Sorry for being so new at reporting bugs!

Marindor

Since we're not able to reproduce this issue anymore and there are no recent reports on this, I'll set it to "Unable to Reproduce". Should it occur again, please let us know and provide us with exact reproduction steps (what exactly did you do before this happened, what can we do to reproduce it, how many times does it happen etc) and include your Browser and Flash version with it!