• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed Impossible to login into beta.elvenar

DeletedUser283

hello
this morning, after leaving the game on for the night, I collected goods produced during the night and started a building upgrade;
then I tried to send a message to a fellow, and got a stream error;
the game refused to reload and I went to the home page, where I found that I was not logged in;
when trying to login with my username and password, I got a "there is no player with this name" message;
have I been banned ?

Attachments

• ELV_screen_24.jpg
    ELV_screen_24.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 259
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1777

10 Minutes ago there was no problem, but now I can't login either - after a while of "connecting" just get an timeout :(

DeletedUser

Same here, I can't even get to the logon screen. :(

1.JPG

I was collecting my resources when I suddenly got a stream error and after that I can't reconnect.

I hope this has nothing to do with the new automated update process.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1939

if you have been banned, then i have been too.
i can not connect either.... i've tried via mac/chrome and used iphone/puffin browser -> result is same as yours.

Dony

King of Bugs
it says for me
The server is currently unavailable due to maintenance work. Usually the maintenance takes no more than ten minutes.

DeletedUser1777

Inno knows the issue, now we have to wait until they fixed it

DeletedUser283

aaaaaaannd .... I can't login into support either, so I cannot rise a ticketo_O
clap, clap, clap:rolleyes:
congratulations, Innogames, you successfully shot yourselves in the foot ! :D

but, seriously, folks
now what ?
can we get back to our normal lives, and enjoy our friends and families on a nice sunday ? :p

Elderflower

Help Yes. Me too. When I try to log in on Firefox I also get told that "There is no player with this name. Please try again" I was online a couple of hours ago and there was no problem. I wonder if this is the daily upgrade causing problems with the server.

DeletedUser724

I cannot connect too
i reboot computer
same fate
try to login via game world ( change to beta world )
PLAYER NOT EXIST !!

Inno is change to Daily updtae !!!

DeletedUser1681

but, seriously, folks
now what ?
can we get back to our normal lives, and enjoy our friends and families on a nice sunday ? :p
Oh, that option is forced upon me within an hour anyways when my niece with a couple of hyper under 5 year arrive. I would have wanted to help my neighbours before that.... how will they survive without my help.... I always help them at this hour :(

DeletedUser283

the daily upgrades are not supposed to begin before this monday or tuesday (in continental Europe, "this week" starts on monday);

now as it is impossible to login into the game nor into the support facility, I suspect the issue to be in the authentication system itself ...

I mean, the game servers are probably running fine, but noone can get in :confused:

DeletedUser1763

Hello guys,

Thank you for reporting this issue. My colleagues will investigate the problem, and forward to the tech team for fixing. It takes time, please be patient, we are on it. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

DeletedUser1934

I cannot connect to the game either. I hope it is cleared up soon. Thank you