• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix I'm training dryads

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.19.1-(e0cf77e) (2016-11-23 9:46)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser + version: __ firefox 50.0
Flash Player version: __ 23.0.0.207
Operating System: __ win 10 1607
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080
Account name: __ juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ See the Title: I'm training dryads
__

Expected situation:
__ I should not be able to train them
__

Reproduction Steps
__ Start training some orcs
2. __ wait for the update to this 1.19.1 version (that's probably why no one will be able to replicate the bug)
3. __ tada, dryads.
4. __
5. __

Attachments

• dryad.png
    dryad.png
    764.4 KB · Views: 231

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Juni, thanks for reporting this issue :)

As Dryads were added to the game with 1.19, and took 2nd position in the Training Grounds (which prior to the update was occupied by Orcs) it seems likely that the same thing happened with those who were training Orcs during this update as happened with Treants and Mages when the order of the units was swapped in the Barracks with 1.16. We will check and make sure this is the cause of this issue.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
We've now checked and can confirm that this is because of the position of the Orcs in the Training Grounds being now occupied by the Dryads with the update to 1.19. Any Orcs that were training during the update would become Dryads with the update. Since this is a one-off issue, affecting only those who were training Orcs at the time of the update to 1.19, this will not be fixed.

The Dryads collected instead of Orcs will be usable in battle, even before you have researched Dryads, though you will be unable to replace any lost in battle until you have completed that research.