• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

If You Care, Fix The New Battle System. It's not Fair!

DeletedUser1163

This is getting ridiculous. Made another attempt to battle enemy creatures. I found myself up against 1000 Thorn Mages. 1000!! One hit from them and they destroyed all my units. It's almost like the level of the enemies is set for advanced players. Whoever is in charge of the battle system, in my opinion, did a very poor job of balancing defense and offense. A lot of Elvenar players are leaving because of this new Battle System.

After a hard day at work, I used to look forward coming home and ridding Elvenar of wild and dangerous creatures. Not anymore because of this new Battle System. You spend hours training and healing your troops. Then take in over 200 each into battle and just one hit destroys all your military units. Now I have to spend coins, supplies and more time training more troops.

Game developers need to sit down and try to win a battle with this new Battle System, and they must not be advanced. I’m only up to Chapter V and can’t figure out how to win a battle. The squads of troops we’re trying to defeat overpower us because there’s just too many of them.

Since this new Battle System has been implemented, I have not won a single fight. Some of the players in my fellowship are losing interest in playing Elvenar. Unless you can afford to spend diamonds to conquer provinces, it will take you an extremely long time to advance in this game now.

Please, please, fix the Battle System. Enemies are just too powerful so that tells me the battle system is not balanced correctly. It is in favor of the enemies. So get used to negotiating Elvenar players because you will just be mourning your troops if you try to fight.

Not only the Battle System needs to be fixed but the events also. Elvenar’s events are not enjoyable like they are over in FOE. Produce Beverages 111 times or 200 times. Come on, you expect the players to spend hours going back and forth every 5 minutes to collect Beverages.

It’s grueling, time consuming and just NOT FUN. You know what I do with a game that is not much fun? I use it as kindling before the day is done. Not going to destroy my laptop since this is a computer game but I may not log on as much as I used to. Inno will be losing out on additional revenue because I do like diamonds. Again, please make this new Battle System fair for us elves and humans.

Have a tree-mendously fun day.
Electra Firestorm

Marindor

We indeed already have a feedback thread for the New Battle System. Please keep your feedback in there, thank you :)