• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce If spire expires while negotiation window is open it can't be closed.

UlyssesBlue

Game version: v1.104-beta.2-(9631af1) (2020-04-23 16:55)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 75.0
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.363
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1440 x 900
Account name: UlyssesBlue
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
If you have a negotiation open when the spire finishes you get sent back to your city with the negotiation window still open, but you cannot close this window. Not sure if the same happens with fights.

Expected situation:
Should be able to close the window, or the negotiation window should automatically disappear when you're sent to your city.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Wait until the time left on the spire is almost up.
2. Open a negotiation window.
3. Wait until the spire time gets down to zero.
4. Observe that your city is now visible behind the negotiation window, but this window is still present.
5. Try to close this window. It will stay there and do nothing if the bug is still present.

Screenshots of the bug:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi UlyssesBlue, thanks for your report. We'll check this out next week when the Spire ends again

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Unfortunately I was unable to reproduce this issue this week, but can try again next week. For me the Spire and negotiation window closed together.
@UlyssesBlue did you experience the same issue this week?
Did anyone else experience the issue UlyssesBlue describes?

UlyssesBlue

@Amy Steele
I am rarely online when the spire ends due to time zone differences, so I don't have a lot of opportunities to encounter this bug. Perhaps find someone in a more compatible timezone who can test it?

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks UlyssesBlue, I'm in a compatible timezone myself, so will try again tonight to reproduce it.
It would still be useful to know if anyone else encountered it though :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Unfortunately, technology let me down last night... my laptop took so long to boot up and let me into the game that I missed the end of the Spire! I'll therefore set this one to Cannot Reproduce for now, and archive it as such.

Should anyone encounter this issue, please do let us know!