• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

If it isn't reasonable, it shouldn't be a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

edeba

On live we've got a player that hasn't played a week because about 13,000 diamonds disappeared and support says she spent them on a level 10 timewarp upgrade.

She's given an ultimatum, refund or she's done.

14,000 diamonds is the closest pay point and that costs about $140 Canadian, $100 US... It is a lot of money and almost no one in their right mind would do this. Maybe you might get someone so wealthy they just don't care, but this isn't a reasonable use of diamonds.

On the mobile it is really easy to have misclicks that you didn't even see.

I am in disbelief that her ticket wasn't immediately corrected because this is an obvious error that is easy to make. I've had teammates accidentally deleted AW and other errors. They didn't see that they accidentally deleted and we've had our whole FS carefully looking for it before concluding it is gone.

The thing about the world is if you were dealing with this problem face to face, I'm pretty sure it would be resolved, but companies hide behind the faceless internet and apply an unreasonable level of intolerance. This is gross intolerance.

My FS is a diamond spending FS and every last one of us is concerned that this can happen and not immediately be corrected as a completely obvious error. We are about to lose a long time teammate and a friend because of this intolerance and I have no problem organizing a complete boycott of further spending in support of our teammate, and out of concern for such a level of intolerance and the realization that this could easily be me.

Actually, it was me on another game. I didn't quit. I continued to play the game another 2 years without dropping another dime into the game.

Deleted User - 56274

There is the option to display a confirmation on diamond spending HOWEVER, it is very easy to accidentally click it off when doing a diamond spend (I wish they would take that away and only allow it to be changed in settings.) I agree that it should be addressed somehow. Potentially they could put the building or what have you back to the point it was prior to the 13k diamond spend.

UlyssesBlue

This game has the worst customer/game support of any company I've ever dealt with, not to mention all the issues with things like the Great Building Nerf. I've personally witnessed them doing things on far too many occasions that are literally illegal in my jurisdiction (e.g. violate fair trading laws, customer rights, breach of contract, etc), and seen numerous examples of people complaining about similar such examples. I am firmly of the opinion that no company that behaves like that should receive our money. It's bad enough that there is definitely grounds for a class action if enough people were willing to put in the time, money and effort that would require.

Unfortunately what happened to your friend is pretty typical of Inno, and not even towards the upper end of the worst I've seen them do. She's probably not going to get her money back, if the other examples are anything to go by. Sorry to hear you'll be losing a friend on here. Perhaps you can stay in touch outside of the game, and maybe one day find another similar game out there and migrate across as a group? Let me know if you find something like that. ;)

Marindor

Hi guys,

Although I understand the questions you might have on the matter, please leave any Live situations on their respective markets. We're not here to comment on things that are not happening on Beta, and we simply don't have all the info here to give any reasonable answer. Also, individual situations are something between that player and their support team, and not something to be openly discussed on a forum. If you have any questions about something that is happening on your Live server, the best thing to do, would be to send your live Support Team a message containing your question, and as far as they're able to share any information on the matter with you as a third party, they will. I'll close this thread now, since this is not the place nor way to discuss this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.