• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

If all is calculable, never unexpected can happen, interactivity is absent - how would you name it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser236

'Federal-Germanic friends'

I truly don't get why the German guys are being mentioned here, I thought it's a multicultural friendly game? Just stop mentioning the German guys.. All are awesome and if you can't see that.. Yeah well, your loss really o_O

DeletedUser420

Playing this eternal 'early beta' is simple and might result boring if you don't pay for testing this eternal 'early beta'.

How in the world is paying for Elvenar going to help enhance your experience? Only thing that's paying going to help you with is going through the game faster.
I find that playing Elvenar, inspite of lack of interaction and plenty of features, is a skill. Sure it's frustrating, but as a spiritual successor to FoE, I find this to be a huge improvement (at least they didn't re-create that moronic limestone shortage).

DeletedUser

I find that playing Elvenar, inspite of lack of interaction and plenty of features, is a skill. Sure it's frustrating, but as a spiritual successor to FoE, I find this to be a huge improvement (at least they didn't re-create that moronic limestone shortage).

A game consists of permanent shortages that need to be overcome ... that's not the issue.

Issue is that there's not happening nothing - neither regarding the players communication (yes, you can say 'hello' to someone ...), nor in the game's development.

We're only continuously told that's an 'early beta and all are working heavily repairing bugs', but bugs are more or less the same like the bugs on the first day.

It is surely no coincidence that players already start to worry what might happen with their invested money in this 'early beta', if the game even before it comes out from this early beta, would be closed down (see correspondent threads).

Sometimes one should just see the writing on the wall ... but I admit that 'ignore' and talk a little bit smart garbage might be easier.

I personally think that the game could have future, because design is nice, tasks are understandable, the possibility to choose 'elf' or 'human', certainly many player like.

And people wants more, so even if things are not developed yet, it would be an idea to communicate in which direction development is going, instead of hiding yourself behind the 'early beta'-saying, cryptic announcements of found issues which would be resolved some day (or not).

DeletedUser

@Extranjero

i've only been here 3 days but it seems to me that you are the player making the most noise with any issues.?

if the game is not what you are looking for then to be quite blunt..there is a simple solution to that :rolleyes:

DeletedUser420

IIRC, when FoE came out to open beta, it took them 2 months to release guilds, another month to release guild trading (!!!) and almost 6 months to fix the limestone shortage and 9 months for great buildings. I don't remember exactly when the neighborhood merges were introduced, but that thing still doesn't work as it should (3 years later!).
How's that for a roadmap?
At least here you can buy goods for ingame currency and the wholesaler is only ripping you off at 1:5 (FoE is 1:10).
I'm in no position to ask anyone to leave if they don't like it, but could you please tone down all the negativity?

DeletedUser

Most of us now shouldn't expect a lot... If you have know other Inno's beta, you might knows that at the very beginning nothing is implemented smoothly, it's just a raw version without all functions.

I will give you an Idea of what should be done in short time.

Innogames usualy make the closed beta up for 2 or 3 months so it will lead us to probably middle/end of March for a Open Beta Realese.
The main Partof a closed beta is often a corrective position about all sort of bugs, and test the stability of servors only.

After a while they release the Open beta, usualy the first Upgrade, doest not include chat system, to avoid messy opinion or negative comment.

Firstly they will implement the guild and friend system to interract more in term of helping and ressouces.
Secondly a Research Players funtion will come on the map , to locate people you are from same Guild as you.

After a While, they might start to create something you have to use your Knowlegde point for... something like Bonus Buildings or something else.

When we will be in Open beta , At that time we will have to test first Elvenar Event, but that mean so far from a Country realease, and if it's same as FOE all the beta phase is without Chat, no communication at All.

Everything will take longs no a matter of days but more months, you should be tolerant, i feel also it's boring and very asceptic at the moment but our feedback and constructive critics make developers focus to make this game better in future.
Keep in mind that between now and the final version that's often a huge difference...

Beta players knows that ^_^ and are comprehensive.

I Do hope Elevenar will become a good game, for the moment it need to be improve in many ways ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser136

I have read many of your posts here on the forum, this one is your "grand entrance", isn't it
Maybe it's just me but I kind of like Extranjero's 'grand entrances". lol. Yes, the humor is dry and they ooze sarcasm and frustration but I find it amusing... and much less annoying than those who respond to every thread with nonsensical posts to raise their forum post numbers or those who take every opportunity to make sure everyone knows they are the self-proclaimed king/queen of the game.

If you can get past the way he writes (which usually involves laughter for me), there are some valid points he makes in all of it about the current state of this 'eternal early beta' :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser503

Totally agree with Muf-Muf, players who are not happy without super rich content immediately
don't understand the function of a closed beta game. I am glad the devs are moving slow and steady
and addressing the issues as they come up. I have had very few problems, and even those were
not a big issue. I am pleased with the way the game is running and I am more than willing to
test, and play and wait for growth as it comes.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi folks! just a quick reminder of our forum rules (click) and especially rule 2 which says:

2. Be polite and constructive
Please help us keeping harmony in the community. Make sure that you treat others respectfully, do not insult anyone and remain polite. Aggressive, vulgar and provocative language will not be tolerated.
Report aggressive messages to the staff of moderators and never reply publicly to them. Reply to posts always in a civilized and constructive way.
Remember that we all have different backgrounds and different opinions. Respect is the key of the game!

Please be aware that any posts in this thread that breach this rule from this point forward will be deleted or edited. Thank you for your observance of our rules and for helping to make this Elvenar beta community friendly and welcoming to all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.