• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Idea: Fellowship Adventure needs 1 extra pit!

Earwen1

I think one extra pit should be added to the end game of the Fellowship Adventure.

In the last 3 hours we should have a pit where we could drop all sacks of coins.
Extra bonus points for the FS that has the most! :coin::coin::coin::coin:

Lovec Krys

Remember what happened with the pit last time, when usage of all badges was asked?
So be very careful what you wish for. You might get your wish granted.... and not like it.

Earwen1

I don't remember, because I wasn't on beta then... Tell me!

Ah well, Inno might have invested in some hardware since? Let's test it! :p :D :diamond:

Lovec Krys

We got current pit with all badges and still many badges just rot in our inventories, because the original idea was to put all badges into the pit at once, not rotating 5(or 6?) rounds with all badges with equal numbers of the badges(while some badges are still much much harder to get).

Pauly7

I don't know why they don't make it so you can just drop any badge into the pit for 1 point each, independent of what it currently asks for. It would set up some interesting strategies as people decide which ones to hold onto because you get 3.3 points per badge if you wait until that badge appears as a waypoint. It also means that nothing will be wasted.

It could backfire and may need a lot of thought, of course. I'm not sure if it would be open to people bucking the system by just making thousands of brewery badges and forgetting all the rest. Maybe. In which case you increase the regular waypoints to 100 points each, or whatever is needed to make that still the logical choice.

SoggyShorts

I don't remember, because I wasn't on beta then... Tell me!
Nothing to do with crashes.

We asked to use every badge in the pit on a point-per-badge system so that if you logged in during the pit you finished the FA with zero badges in your inventory.

Inno, like usual, played the corrupted wish game and gave us a pit where every badge can be used, but they must be used equally, 5 at a time in groups.
So now we all end up with something like 0,0,0,0,50,43,0,0,3,0,0,50,0 badges left. The problem actually got worse.

edeba

Nothing to do with crashes.

We asked to use every badge in the pit on a point-per-badge system so that if you logged in during the pit you finished the FA with zero badges in your inventory.

Inno, like usual, played the corrupted wish game and gave us a pit where every badge can be used, but they must be used equally, 5 at a time in groups.
So now we all end up with something like 0,0,0,0,50,43,0,0,3,0,0,50,0 badges left. The problem actually got worse.
Wee bit of an under estimate. I am sure I had over 120 of one of the badges left over.