• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Icon "?" when Arcanologists production finished

• Thread starter Deleted User - 8093
  • Start date

Deleted User - 8093

Game version: v1.25-(75c0846) (2017-02-28 13:24)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser + version: Chrome 56.0.2924.87
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.221
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: ledjeuf
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
The icon displayed above Arcane Faculty when production of Arcanologists is finished is a "?" instead of the right icon as we can see in the tooltip or in the Campus

Expected situation:
The icon displayed above Arcane Faculty when production of Arcanologists is finished should be the same icon as in the tooltip and in the Campus

Reproduction Steps
Produce Arcanologists in Arcane Faculty
2. When production is finished, look at the icon above Arcane Faculty: it's a "?"

Screenshots of the bug:
Arcanologists.jpg

Deleted User - 8093

I don't think it's the same issue because it's not the same building and this issue is marked fixed while the bug I explained here is not fixed

Dhurrin

Just as info: same happens on the dutch server. I tried to report it as a bug there, but the dutch support team doesn't want to acknowledge it and claims its a browser-issue, even though it happens whatever browser I use (opera/chrome/firefox)
Strangely enough it only seems to affect the 10-hour production of the arcane faculty, where it shows a questionmark like the one the tome of wisdom did for a while