• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Ibra Gonza II

• Thread starter DeletedUser1759
  • Start date

DeletedUser1759

Hey guys!

I'm Joris, 21 belgian, newest member of the Elvenar Beta team. I'll be responsible for gathering player feedback on events and updates so they can be delivered to InnoGames development teams and product management. I will be assisting Marindor in doing this.

You will probably not see me post that often, unless I am interested in why you are giving certain feedback, or are asking questions in the feedbacktopics (I'll do my best to answer them).

Other than being part of the Elvenar Beta team, I've been Community Manager for Tribal Wars Netherlands for quite some time now, and next to that I do some other 'behind the screens'-work for InnoGames. It all started as a volunteer moderator around 4 years back.

I'm always open for a little chat, so if you're bored, or want to know more about me feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Joris

DeletedUser1548

Hello, @Ibra Gonza II !

I'll be responsible for gathering player feedback on events and updates so they can be delivered to InnoGames development teams and product management. I will be assisting Marindor in doing this.

You will probably not see me post that often, unless I am interested in why you are giving certain feedback, or are asking questions in the feedbacktopics (I'll do my best to answer them).
If that's your job you shouldn't be silent or we will feel ignored, again. ;) Just say: "I passed it to devs team" and you will make lots of us very happy. It doesn't have to be even true. We won't be able to tell. ;) Have fun here with us!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1759

Hi @ag123

You are totally right!
I actually meant posting outside of that specific forum, but yes, I will (try to) join the conversations, let you know my thoughts.

All feedback we receive is forwarded (which actually is true, so we don't need to lie about that), but I'll try to let you know when feedback is processed and forwarded. :)