• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

I just missclicked and...

DeletedUser126

Yeah i like this feature (especially for T3 Materials) but it needs some sort of better handling of it as its very easy to miss click there .

DeletedUser236

we need a confirmation option after accepting a trade.. with the option to cancel the chosen trade so we can avoid situations like these

DeletedUser

I don’t know about everyone else but for me this happened because of the arrows used to move from page to page. As I was paging through all of the pages I clicked one too many times and passed the page I was looking for. I then rapidly moved my mouse curser over to the left side and clicked to go back a page but missed and bought 100 silk at the exorbitant price of 500 scrolls.

This problem could be mitigated by making only the green button at the bottom of each icon the active button instead of the entire icon. The green “Trade” button is sufficiently large imo.

Tough the current design does allow your artists to show off their superb skills it is not very user friendly. What I would like to see is something like the “Place Offer” tab.

Just give me a dropdown box to select which of the six goods I want to buy and a second dropdown box to select what I want to trade for it. (e.g. Goods, Coins, or Supplies) then let me put in the amount I want to buy and display what the cost will be. I find it a bit tedious to go through multiple pages then click a button 4 times if I want to buy 80 crystals for example. And what if I only need 70 crystals? Or 27 or 134 or some other number? The exchange rate is the same no matter what quantity the user buys, so why make them click multiple times to get to the page they want then pigeonhole the user into three quantities after all of that effort?