• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

I feel bored...

DeletedUser

I am a Beta testor but there is not so much for us to test or enjoy...
  • NO events, we don't even know if some will come
  • NO military or PvP developpement here it's a soft game but let be clear it's not enough challenging !
  • NO TECH tree improvement...
  • NO Use of Extra lost KP....
  • NO World chat, you just have your fellow, come on ! how can you meet others ?
  • NO daily reward system...
  • No Ranking Challenge
  • And most important Every Players suggestion, seems so far NONE OF THEM WAS listened and implement in game...
This game is becoming so boring...what' are developpers going, User feel frustrated update after update you fix mainly bugs, but in parallel seems no one is in charge of making our community raising...

I'm playing another game, I left FOE because it was too repetive and boring, but at least you have more daily things to do... Let's see in few Days/weeks if it's change...

DeletedUser629

There are some exciting new things coming to Elvenar soon. I can understand people are getting a bit bored, especially those who've reached the end, but i'm sure we will get lots of things to do in the near future :)

DeletedUser

try running 8 fellowships across 4 servers. you will not be bored, and build your cites too, amongst 3 forums.

DeletedUser252

Hhhmmm, I don't know if a developers excitment is the same as mine excitment though :D:D:D:D

DeletedUser778

It's indeed becomming a not so varied daily routine... training troops, produce goods, wait for scout, fight/negotiate a province every 2 days and around every two weeks some more to do with a new province expansion.
NO events, we don't even know if some will come
I think while the developers are working on new stuff to let a little fresh wind blow every couple of month. They are working on these things and we can await events at the earliest in 6-12 month...
NO military or PvP developpement here it's a soft game but let be clear it's not enough challenging !
A little PVP ladder or something, with not too big rewards, one can participate on voluntary basis, would be nice, but I can't image some kind of good PvP battles with the current battle system. :(
NO TECH tree improvement...
Maybe... next tuesday? :p
NO Use of Extra lost KP....
It doesn't bother me much. I think it's the price to pay as Beta tester, we got all the stuff early and now we just have to wait for more tech tree. If there would be some kind of big buildings and stuff that were suggested for KPs, players/fellowships at the end of the tree would have an advantage over newer players, because when new stuff comes the older players could have already stuffed a lot of KP into these things, while the new ones have to choose between their techtree and these buildings.
I would more like these kind of buildings for the stockpiling goods.
NO World chat, you just have your fellow, come on ! how can you meet others ?
I don't know what to think about a world chat, but I'm curious by how many and how it would be used.
NO daily reward system...
That would be nice. Maybe some semi active neighbours would grow a little faster and produce more precious crystal :)
No Ranking Challenge
I like the way it is, so everyone can decide on their own if they want to have big amounts of premium buildings and/or armories to go high up in ranks, put their focus on beauty, or productivity, or whateve is their thing.
And most important Every Players suggestion, seems so far NONE OF THEM WAS listened and implement in game...
I saw the implemented prefix a couple of times, so some things are already been through.
I'm no programmer so I don't know how fast some things can be set up, but I think some of the suggestions are complex and they need a lot of testing and most of the developers are certainly busy working on stuff that was planned already before the first release, so it will probably take some time to implement player suggestions (especially the bigger ones), but it would be nice to have some sort of feedback what suggestions the developers liked and are thinking to implement in the future.

Last edited by a moderator: